Prayer For Salvation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

angel*

Guest
Each post I post I realize I'm praying for problems of mine but I think right now I have something bigger above all to pray for! I am a backslid Christian who is not living my life for the Lord. I am in a job that my morals are compromised every day and too scared to get out, one the money is good! And I'm not sure why I'm so scared to just turn everything over to the Lord, to just go all or nothing. Please pray! I'm going through a divorce that I do not want, but my husband is a backslid Christian also. We had talked about needing God in our lives before marriage, but he is too much about what the flesh and partying can give him! I want reconciliation but I also know that our marriage would never work without God in it! Regardless of if or if not my marriage ends in divorce, I want God in my life. Pray that the Holy Spirit works on me because I have no idea why I'm so scared, and pray that my husband comes back to the Lord. Let the Holy Spirit work in both our hearts.
 
i feel your pain and stress i really do i pray in the mighty name of Jesus that the holy spirit will work wonders on your life and on your husband in Jesus name. i also know the fear you feel so i also pray that the holy spirit will guide you and your husband together again and guide your husband back to Jesus in Jesus name amen
 
Dear Lord, please bless ### with peace, love, forgiveness, and consolation. Please help ### to be strong to follow Your path. Please teach ### and guide, and help ### to obey Your word. Please intervene on the reconciliation process. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request. God has heard our prayers. He will honor your prayer request with His answer in His timing. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God always takes care of what belongs to Him. You belong to God. God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You.

God Has Heard Your Prayers,

Encourager ### ###, ###

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God will open up the windows of heaven and pour out blessing upon your life as You honor God with Your life by living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto God. God rewards those who walk in obedience to His Word. You Got His Word on it (Deuteronomy 28).
 
Dear Lord,

Please help this child to understand your paths and make her follow your ways. Give enough wisdom for her to understand what You are and what Your love is. Speak to this couple and protect them from all kinds of evil.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Lord God our father. I pray for this woman who is hurting, scared and weary. I ask for her true forgiveness of her sins and for you to come back to you and your work God. I pray for her Lord Jesus to find it easy to get back into a close personal relationship with you Jesus. I pray for her to have strength and someone who can guide her Christian walk.

I ask that you will soften her husband's heart and allow them to somehow restore their marriage to a wonderful Christian marriage.

All her dear Lord to confess her sin of you and ask of you what she needs to find true salvation and eternal life in you Jesus.

In your holy merciful and gracious name I pray.

Amen and Amen
 
Praying for your family life & ###'s salvation
 
Dear ###, I have prayed that God enter your spirit and that of your family. Only God decides what is meant to be. Believe in Him and he will guide you. Be strong and bring those close to you even closer. Love is everywhere. In Jesus' name...
 
My prayers are with you, may the Lord our God will guide and help you through this tough time of yours. May your husband be renewed and believe in Him again. Lord, please intervene in this family. Fill their hearts with you loving presence. Have mercy on them. Praying in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Faith and salvation lifting up this family in prayer pouring the heart of all of us leaning on him with the everlasting arms full of strength love and truth. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please uphold them in your prayers as God removes blockages and hinderances for them in coming to know Jesus as their Lord and saviour. Thank you for praying. Bless you.
Replies
10
Views
187
Please pray for the salvation of ###, ### and ###.
Replies
7
Views
116
Please pray for the salvation of my ### and the healing of the neck pain of my ### years old mother. I myself feel under spiritual attack, please pray for strength and wisdom. God bless you!!
Replies
9
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,036
Messages
16,794,618
Members
649,598
Latest member
Dwuimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom