Prayer For ###'s Work Situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gm254

Guest
Hello, Bros and Sis in the Lord, please remember my sister, (her name is ###) in prayer, she recently got a job after a long search and today she was laid off and this was due to influence of some people who didn't like her at the office.

Please hold her up in prayer, for God's joy and strength to come upon her and for the Lord to open a greater door for her. We know this situation didn't take God by surprise for he knows all things and will work out her situation for her good.

May God bless you all, In Jesus name, Amen!
 
Lord praying to you to be appreciative to you for the job that has be obtained and recieved. Amen.
 
Child of God,

Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!â€

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Be Blessed…Because You Are Blessed,

Encourager ### ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name bless and protect my family. God teach us how to love You and give us all the strength to obey You. Make living for You be our passion no matter what field of employment You have placed us in or what You have called us to do. Bless and strengthen us all to live a successful Christian lifestyle according to Your Word. Make all of us a success in Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me and my loved ones please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It!!!
 
Lord bless her sister ###, she really needs help. I pray that you'll provide ### a job and show all how powerful you are in the name Jesus.
 
‎"My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. LORD, what is man, that thou takest knowledge of him! or the son of man, that thou makest account of him! Man is like to vanity: his days are as a shadow that passeth away. Psalms 144:2-4"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My friend is being accused of things she never did at work. Another employee, who was hired after her, waited about a year and then started causing trouble — not following my friend’s instructions and belittling her because it’s my friend’s first time in a leadership position above her...
Replies
8
Views
304
Heavenly Father, I ask for your guidance and help in my son ###’s current work situation. He is facing hostility and obstacles with his coworkers. Uncalled for lies to his manager in the effort to get him fired. He needs this job, please help guide him in the right direction to make good...
Replies
11
Views
416
Please pray for me about this: I have been having some relationship problems and took today off at work over the weekend because I wasn't sure if I'd be emotionally able to handle working today. However, things improved in my relationship and everything was resolved so I decided to come in to...
Replies
12
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,770
Messages
16,803,443
Members
650,280
Latest member
Joorlarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom