Prayer for ###'s job stability

Almighty God, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE meet this child of yours at her time of need. NOW, in the name of JESUS, I ask that the burden be removed from her and fill her with your UNFAILING LOVE, bless her ALMIGHTY GOD, IN JESUS NAME I Ask, AMEN
Amen
 
Praise God, please pray for my wife ### who is the principal of a school, she has too many enemies, all are trying to pull her down as she is new. There are threats to her job and she feels insecure. Our family depends on her, please pray for her job stability. Thank you Jesus and praise you Jesus.
Lord send angels to work with ###. We pray protection and safety. We ask that you will encourage and guide her. Show her what to say and what not to say. Help her in every way. Send angels to help her. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Praise God, please pray for my wife ### who is the principal of a school, she has too many enemies, all are trying to pull her down as she is new. There are threats to her job and she feels insecure. Our family depends on her, please pray for her job stability. Thank you Jesus and praise you Jesus.

### is the head principal of a school and lord chose her for this role so don't worry and have faith in him and he will take care of everything. In the name of the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit Amen.
 
Brother, read the Bible, sing praising songs and have family prayer daily. Bible clearly says that you can keep away Satan and his enemies ONLY through prayer. Nothing in this world is yours. Whatever you have is God's. So give a small share as Tithe happily, need not be 10%. Satan and his enemies will flee.
Psalm 51, 70, 91, 121
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to have job stability. I'm so tired of never feeling as though the jobs I have are stable. Pray for some sort of income stability. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
153
Praying for financial and job stability for ### and ###.
Replies
7
Views
263
I want you to help me pray. Tomorrow I have an interview and I really need this job. I want this job because I want some stability in my life. My grandmother is the one that take cares of me and as of now she is struggling. Things are piling up on her she needs help. I need to help her with the...
Replies
8
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,670
Messages
16,813,868
Members
650,946
Latest member
Scearkaenrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom