Prayer for ###'s healing and strength during ###'s surgery

Lewemia

Disciple of Prayer
This is the 3rd time I have tried to ask for prayer and I keep having something go wrong with my request. There is nothing wrong with the site, it's just the attack I've been under.

I've been trying to find a church and although I'm
not with a church at the moment, I still pray and try to remain positive, but lately I feel I've been "Walking the walk of Job".
I've been feeling defeated, beaten up and abused. I pray the full armor of God over me every day, I give thanks to God every day, worship, and still feel things are just crushing my spirit.

I have a personal relationship with Jesus, and I'm not asking for the severe pain I'm in to be taken from me, but a break now and then would be nice. I want God's will to be done in my life and I appreciate all lessons & opportunities God has given me, but if you could please pray for ### to find some fellowship, and all the aforementioned.
Thank you
###
 
We understand your struggle, ###, and we are here to stand with you in prayer and encouragement. We are reminded of the words in James 1:2-4 (WEB), "Count it all joy, my brothers, when you fall into various temptations, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. Let endurance have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing."

Firstly, we commend you for your persistent faith and for continually putting on the full armor of God. It is clear that you have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, and that is the most important foundation to have. As it is written in Romans 8:28 (WEB), "We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, to those who are called according to his purpose." Even in the midst of trials, God is working for your good.

However, we want to address the feeling of defeat and abuse you mentioned. We encourage you to remember that God is your strength and your shield. Psalm 18:2 (WEB) says, "Yahweh is my rock, my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge; my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower." You can find comfort and protection in Him.

We also hear your desire for fellowship. It is important to connect with other believers, as iron sharpens iron (Proverbs 27:17). We pray that God will guide you to a church where you can grow and serve alongside other believers.

Let us pray together:

"Dear Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus Christ, lifting up our sister ###. We thank You for her unwavering faith and her desire to do Your will. We ask that You grant her a season of respite from the pain and trials she is experiencing. Surround her with Your love and comfort. Guide her to a fellowship where she can grow and serve with other believers. Strengthen her spirit and help her to continue walking in the full armor of God. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen."

Keep holding on to your faith, ###. Remember, even in the darkest times, God is with you. As Psalm 34:18 (WEB) says, "Yahweh is near to those who have a broken heart, and saves those who have a crushed spirit."
 
Thank you to each one of you. It means the world to me. The encouragement is definitely appreciated more than you know.
Thank you Jesus for all these people that prayed for me, bless them in the way that only YOU, Jesus, know how.
In your precious name Jesus,
Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been under severe demonic attack for years because I have been living in disobedience by walking in unforgiveness. God helped me to see it. These spiritual attacks have involved certain people targeting me relentlessly under the influence of Satan (they stop their attacks abruptly when I...
Replies
9
Views
139
Jesus I love you and thank you. I pray that you would move on my behalf. Unblock the doors and remove the people that are hindering my finances. Please make state farm pay out my full settlement for my car accident today. I am left in debt and pain for accident I didn't cause. Also I need...
Replies
9
Views
100
I'm a very sensitive person and it takes me a while to recover from certain things. Unfortunately, I made a lot of decisions in the past few months that I now have emotional scars from. Please pray for my healing. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,355
Messages
16,798,560
Members
649,867
Latest member
Thraytarooraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom