Prayer for ###'s alcohol addiction

  • Thread starter Thread starter azlovingmom
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

azlovingmom

Guest
I am requesting your prayers for my brother, ###. Alcohol addiction has had him in its deadly grip for most of his life. He has forfeited 3 marriages & his last son who is only ### years old. He has been estranged from our entire family for over ###yrs. His eldest son, he has been sober for ### weeks now. I pray to our heavenly father that he can conquer this awful life-destroying demon & restore his relations with his son's & the rest of us. It is never too late but we fear his health won't hold out until all is settled in his life. God bless ### as he chooses the right path this time. Amen
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My girlfriend is trying very hard to quit drinking but she comes from a family where everyone drank and she started at 16. She is a believer in Jesus and he has changed her drastically but I'm praying God would rebuke this demon of addiction in Jesus' name.
Replies
6
Views
273
My hus name is frankly ###........ He is addicted in alcohol and he dnt have job from 1 month and family problems and having financial problems...... And dnt have own house........... Pls pray for my husband and for my family
Replies
8
Views
327
Please pray for my husband and his alcohol addiction. He is struggling so much and now we had to move his elderly mother in with us which is making it worse. Amen
Replies
7
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,544
Messages
16,789,292
Members
649,108
Latest member
Freoran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom