Prayer For ###'s Addiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valerie

Beloved of All
:42 PM

My PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for Your forgiveness which opens the door for Your love to flow through me. Lord I lift my husband on you ...please take all his addictions, anger, repent him from adultery, let him seek you instead of others. Father I put all my hurts, my struggle, my pain, my financial situations, my frustrations, on you and only you. I know you are able, you gonna finish up what you've been start with my husband .... I know you will continue to speak, soften his heart and mind for him to return home in a good way without no disrespect to me in the house .... Lord I believe in your words. Please Show me Your love and help me to be a light and example of love everywhere I go in Jesus name amen. Thank you all for praying for me and my family... may God hear and answer all of our prayers in here in Jesus name amen. Have a bless day everyone
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want God to deliver my son from addiction (smoking weed)
Replies
8
Views
212
Need prayers for my own self and my health, to overcome this substance abuse addiction I have and to guide back on the path of righteousness. I need prayer for anything God sees for me to have and to form a hedge of protection around me and my family and my home ward off any evil that tries to...
Replies
6
Views
135
Whenever He sneaks a ### at night and lies and says He wasn't. It makes me wonder if He isn't really telling the truth about ### problem with lust for other Woman and pornography. Since my husband ### has lied to Pastors and I several times before about not doing it. Also He's on the road in a...
Replies
5
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,277
Members
648,389
Latest member
Stroeroorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom