Prayer for relief from physical and emotionalharm

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I have been praying for weeks now for God's help in breaking free of harassment I've been receiving.  Every day it seems to be getting worse, and there's rarely a day that goes by that I am not balled over in tears.  I am praying and asking God to please intervene and change the situation.  I am praying that the people who are responsible please find it in their hearts to treat another the way that they would want to be treated.  I am asking that God please soften their hearts and give them other reasons to find joy and hope in their lives rather than to taunt and torment any one else with physical or emotional harm.  I am hoping and praying for a day I can wake up and no longer have to think about it.  Its such an awful and painful way to live.  It's hard to go forward but I am hoping and praying that with God's help that I will.  Please please please pray for us.  In Jesus name.  Amen~

J.E.

Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

May the Lord provide you the strength and patience to endure this situation. May He protect you from those who are trying to hurt you. Jesus cover this person with your blood. Amen. 

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Please Lord, have mercy, let me find the right man for me. Its really difficult. I am loosing hope. I am 51. I would rather sleep only not to face the reality.
Replies
Views
Please pray that I will be restored. I need healing from anxiety, fear, panic, insomnia, and physical healing from the sleep deprivation and torment. Thus came on suddenly a few months ago. I continue to pray every day. Thank you for taking the time to lift me up in your prayers. Your prayers...
Replies
Views
please say a prayer about my job, I think I did something wrong and will find out today. I dont like this job :( my emotions are on edge because of it and I am trying to find another one, but I feel awful about getting something wrong, and not judging something right because of not thinking...
Replies
Views
please say a prayer about my job, I think I did something wrong and will find out today. I dont like this job :( my emotions are on edge because of it and I am trying to find another one, but I feel awful about getting something wrong, and not judging something right because of not thinking...
Replies
Views
Please pray for healing and relief from pain in my hip Please also pray for restoration since my boyfriend broke up with me that he finds humility and is humbled in his search for material things only and that he begins to show remorse and wants to forgive and love me again I am hurting and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom