Prayer For ### Relationship

  • Thread starter Thread starter Yamy
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yamy

Guest
I need prayer for my relationship. We are in a constant battle, we are very strong believers in God. It's just my boyfriend can't seem to get over a bump that caused a huge argument this weekend. We went to see Joel Osteen last week and he came out of there a different person, I just need prayer for God to please put peace and love in his heart and mind... I pray that God turns my life as well as his around for the best and for the future. So I'm please asking for prayer. His name is ### and he is a good man, just with a load of stress in his head and no peace in his heart... Please help me Lord over come this obstacle in my life... Amen
 
He will get a job. I trust in Him because my brother who also got laid off & stayed at home for months got 2 job offers last week and another response today. Ask him to pray hard and fast. Dear Lord please be with your son ### in his job search and may he be strengthened in faith by this situation. Please speed up Your favourable answers to his prayers in Jesus name Amen.
 
Dear ###,

God hears your prayers. Trust in Him that all will work according to His plans. BELIEVE in God. Thank God for blessings you are about to receive.

### I send and pray this prayer with you:

Now Father, I believe Your Word, and I am fully persuaded that what You have promised, You are also able to perform. And this is the confidence that I have: that if I ask anything according to Your will, I know that You hear me; and since I know that You hear me, I know that I have the petitions that I desire and I have asked of You. I believe it, and I receive the blessings of the Lord in my life.

In the name of Jesus Christ, I pray, AMEN
 
Father please keep this job in mind for our ###. Amen,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I’m dealing with intense anxiety surrounding my relationship with my partner. I’m experiencing anxious intrusive thoughts, doubting the validity of our relationship and how I feel about her. I love her and just wish I could get rid of my anxiety about this. It’s becoming...
Replies
10
Views
299
Please pray God’s will be done in my relationship with ###
Replies
6
Views
123
Please pray for healing for my heart regarding my friend, ###. I believed God was bringing us together to date, marriage maybe, but his actions have been inconsistent. Plans are cancelled, communication is beyond minimal, and I've been deeply hurt. I've told him I'm hurt by his actions (or lack...
Replies
8
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,008
Messages
16,817,776
Members
651,134
Latest member
Clielkuurdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom