Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I pray to you today because I recently fell out with a close friend, ### that I have known for two years now. I pray that we both forgive each other and in time that our friendship is restored to as it was. I also pray for myself as I haven't been sleeping since our fall out. I rely...
Replies
8
Views
37
My boyfriend of two years broke up with me suddenly a month ago, after ignoring me for weeks before that. He did a 180 seemingly overnight. Everyone truly believed that we had been brought together by God, and our relationship was one of the best things that had ever happened to either of us...
Replies
9
Views
268
My boyfriend broke up with me suddenly and unexpectedly, and I am devastated. The rejection is awful and how he treated me was out of character and cruel. There were no signs he was unhappy. He gave me many mixed messages about why he was dumping me. These ranged from extreme hypothetical fears...
Replies
11
Views
338
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,767
Messages
16,814,829
Members
651,004
Latest member
Snaolorrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom