Prayer For Protection From Evil Spirit

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marla
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Marla

Guest
Please please help me through your prayers. For over 1.5 years now an evil spirit has attached itself to me. This happened because I am a passionate spiritual seeker and misguidedly joined an Eastern spiritual sect where they invoke spirits. I did not realize at the time the danger I was in and it took me a long time to understand where this problem came from. I have tried everything to be rid of this evil spirit but to no avail. It keeps coming back and has lodged itself in my abdomen. I know this is hard to believe, but I am not crazy nor making this up. I am a successful female professional, well travelled, speak three languages fluently.

I am trying to get a Catholic priest in my community to perform an exorcism. The procedure is quite long, and I'm seriously concerned about my health. This dark thing is inside my body and I have all sorts of physical symptoms. I desperately need your prayers, please help me. Christ cast out evil spirits and gave men his healing. Please pray that Jesus Christ cast out this evil spirit forever and protect me and my small dog. May this nightmare I have been living for such a long time may finally cease. In Jesus' name I pray, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. ###
 
Father,

I would like to pray for ### this night. You said in the Bible that if we reject the enemy, he will flee from us. I would like to pray for ### that you will give her strength to make the Enemy flee from her in the Name of Jesus Christ. I know you have the best intentions for her and you want her to be happy and peaceful..and you ARE the God of Peace! Whatever this spirit is, I pray that this spirit will LEAVE NOW!! You are in the Temple of God and you DO NOT BELONG THERE! God, give her strength in this time of need and free ### of this spirit. I pray for this in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen..
 
Dear Jesus, please send Your godfearing servants across ###'s path to show her the truth of Your mighty workings through Your sweet Holy Spirit and the power of Your written word (Bible). May ### too come to understand Who You are to her in a personal way as we ask this in Your mighty marvelous Name, amen.

32 At evening, when the sun had set, they brought to Him all who were sick and those who were demon-possessed. 33 And the whole city was gathered together at the door. 34 Then He healed many who were sick with various diseases, and cast out many demons; and He did not allow the demons to speak, because they knew Him.-Mark 1

38 how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, who went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him.-Acts 10

2 This man came to Jesus by night and said to Him, “Rabbi, we know that You are a teacher come from God; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him.” 3 Jesus answered and said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”-John 3

6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.-John 14

9 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation-that is what it means to be born again-Romans 10.

11 Now God worked unusual miracles by the hands of Paul, 12 so that even handkerchiefs or aprons were brought from his body to the sick, and the diseases left them and the evil spirits went out of them. 13 Then some of the itinerant Jewish exorcists took it upon themselves to call the name of the Lord Jesus over those who had evil spirits, saying, “We exorcise you by the Jesus whom Paul preaches.” 14 Also there were seven sons of Sceva, a Jewish chief priest, who did so.

15 And the evil spirit answered and said, “Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are you?”

16 Then the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, overpowered them, and prevailed against them,[c] so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded. 17 This became known both to all Jews and Greeks dwelling in Ephesus; and fear fell on them all, and the name of the Lord Jesus was magnified. 18 And many who had believed came confessing and telling their deeds. 19 Also, many of those who had practiced magic brought their books together and burned them in the sight of all. And they counted up the value of them, and it totaled fifty thousand pieces of silver. 20 So the word of the Lord grew mightily and prevailed.-Acts 19
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear elohim Please protect me from evil spirit amen
Replies
7
Views
138
Kindly pray that all the problems related to my sleep be resolved as quick as possible. Kindly also pray that as quick as possible all the weaknesses and all the evil spirit related problems that I have be quickly resolved as quick as possible and that I will able to live a good normal life very...
Replies
12
Views
253
Kindly pray for me ### to be delivered from witchcraft curses and evil entities and demonic spirits. And that God sends me the comforter as is written in Jesus mighty name 🙏 Amen
Replies
12
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,929
Messages
16,793,766
Members
649,502
Latest member
Chruyranwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom