Prayer For Perserverance

  • Thread starter Thread starter RuffianJoJo
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RuffianJoJo

Guest
Lord I pray to you for perseverance in my journey to get closer to you. Be with me in the moments that I am weak and tempted. Help me to stay strong in my resolve to change my life and walk closer to you.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I thank You for how far You have brought me in my personal life and career. Thank You for every opportunity, lesson, challenge, achievement, and person You have placed along my journey. I am grateful for the strength and wisdom You continue to give me. Your Word says, “I will...
Replies
11
Views
275
Please pray for me, my home life is not the worst, but no matter how much I seek the Lord and ask Him for help, my wife seems to try to pull me away from Him. Whether it is intentional or not, it is a reality. She is constantly interrogating and trying to control everything I’m doing. I am...
Replies
9
Views
167
Dear Lord, Today, I come to You with a heavy heart. I don't fully understand why I am feeling discouraged, worried, and overwhelmed. So many things are on my mind—our finances, our situation, our future, and even my journey in blogging. Lord, please take away the fear, anxiety, discouragement...
Replies
14
Views
243
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,736
Messages
16,802,802
Members
650,230
Latest member
Chuinarerior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom