Prayer For Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please continue to pray for me that there be change made with this new job I have. It's beginning to be unbearable to take the abuse from my manager who has no professionalism at all. I'm an easy-going and patient person and easy to get along with but this job is starting to change my ways. I continue to pray and ask GOD to cover me with the blood when I walk into my office. Pray for me....
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm feeling a lot of nervousness with my new role, afraid of how my supervisors may view me. Please pray that God will give me ths peace that passeth all understanding, the ability to do my job well and to get familiarized with it, to get along with my colleagues, to stay rooted in Him at all...
Replies
12
Views
228
I've lived in a home God gave me for 30 years and 15 yrs back signed a Paper for Immigration for my American Neighbor to marry an Immigrant from ###. I've shown nothing but kindness to her and she's turned her back on me and constantly calls the Police to try to defame my Character. We need her...
Replies
12
Views
248
Good day prayer partners. I seek your help in prayer today for all things have unraveled at the caregivers job I am at. The patient’s and her daughter had a discussion and eventually the patient told her she is upset with me because I won’t do things her way and she is the eldest in the house...
Replies
11
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,580
Messages
16,789,900
Members
649,142
Latest member
Gulfelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom