Prayer For Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandchance

Disciple of Prayer
I just started a new job and I'm requesting prayer for me to get along with my young manager. She is new in management and doesn't have management skills on how to treat people. I seem to get ridicule for other people's mistakes because she is afraid to confront them. I am asking Jesus to cover me with the blood when I step into that office every morning and to have a peace of mind. This manager is so overwhelmed she takes her frustration out on me it seems when she can. Please pray for me. I know God put me in this job because I've been praying for a job like this.
 
Father,

I pray for Your intervention in this situation & that this manager's eyes will be opened to how they are treating ###. Father give this manager the skills to do their job so that they will be in a position of authority & not expect others to do it for them, I pray this in Jesus' name. Thank You Father, in advance. AMEN & AMEN
 
Thank You dear Lord for Your faithful servant, ###. May You bless her/him in all areas of their life as s/he continues to shine forth Your light around their work place. Give ### Your wisdom and patience when dealing with her/his manager as we ask all these in Your mighty Name, Jesus, amen.

[SIZE=.75em]18 Servants, be submissive to your masters with all fear, not only to the good and gentle, but also to the harsh. 19 For this is commendable, if because of conscience toward God one endures grief, suffering wrongfully. [/SIZE][SIZE=.75em]20 For what credit is it if, when you are beaten for your faults, you take it patiently? But when you do good and suffer, if you take it patiently, this is commendable before God.[/SIZE] -1 Peter 2

[SIZE=.75em]5 [/SIZE]

Blessed are the meek,
For they shall inherit the earth.

[SIZE=.75em]8 [/SIZE]

Blessed are the pure in heart,
For they shall see God.

[SIZE=.75em]10 Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake,[/SIZE]

For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
[SIZE=.75em]11 “Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake.[/SIZE][SIZE=.75em]12 [/SIZE]Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

[SIZE=.75em]14 “You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden.[/SIZE] [SIZE=.75em]15 [/SIZE]Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. [SIZE=.75em]16 [/SIZE]Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.-Matthew 5
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm feeling a lot of nervousness with my new role, afraid of how my supervisors may view me. Please pray that God will give me ths peace that passeth all understanding, the ability to do my job well and to get familiarized with it, to get along with my colleagues, to stay rooted in Him at all...
Replies
12
Views
229
I've lived in a home God gave me for 30 years and 15 yrs back signed a Paper for Immigration for my American Neighbor to marry an Immigrant from ###. I've shown nothing but kindness to her and she's turned her back on me and constantly calls the Police to try to defame my Character. We need her...
Replies
12
Views
248
Good day prayer partners. I seek your help in prayer today for all things have unraveled at the caregivers job I am at. The patient’s and her daughter had a discussion and eventually the patient told her she is upset with me because I won’t do things her way and she is the eldest in the house...
Replies
11
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,606
Messages
16,790,122
Members
649,173
Latest member
Halaermarianrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom