Prayer For Peace, Wisdom and Strength

JesusIsMyOnlyHope

Account Closed
Please pray that God gives me wisdom, strength and peace that passes understanding as I fight for justice. Please pray that God puts on my path people who will finally help me clear my name. In Christ's Name I pray, Amen.
 
I pray for the Lord's peace, wisdom, understanding, and knowledge to be upon you.

James 3:17   "But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere."
 
Father, You said that You will hear & give us justice when we cry out to You day & night. I pray that, if not from this world system, You will bring justice supernaturally. Give grace for my ### to have peace right now. Help her to rely on You no matter how things look.
 
Father, You said that You will hear & give us justice when we cry out to You day & night. I pray that, if not from this world system, You will bring justice supernaturally. Give grace for my ### to have peace right now. Help her to rely on You no matter how things look.
Thank you ###. How have you been? I have missed you...
 
I pray for the Lord's peace, wisdom, understanding, and knowledge to be upon you.

James 3:17 "But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere."

Thank you ###!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, please guide me, hold my hand and lead me in the path i should go. Fill my mouth with your divine wisdom, to answer every question of my higher authorities. Let your name be glorified. Your name be exalted. You know how humiliated me some of my higher authorities during past meeting...
Replies
12
Views
153
Shalom God's Word says in Ecclesiastes 5:9: "But the profit of the land is this: a king who serves agriculture..." Could you please pray for us here in ### and indeed throughout the whole EU, that God grants wisdom and resolve to the politicians in charge, blesses the farmers here, and makes the...
Replies
11
Views
58
I need help loading a big moving Pod, mostly 25 years worth of clothes and boxes. But before i can do that, I have to go through everything to decide what to keep, and how to deal with all the rest: garage sales, donate, etc. Time is short because I have to be out of this house within 14 days...
Replies
9
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,220
Messages
16,797,246
Members
649,778
Latest member
Trduytor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom