prayer for peace and comfort, angelic protection

Status
Not open for further replies.
May our Heavenly Father answer your prayers according to his will. I prayed for this in our Lord & Savior Jesus name Amen.
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
Praying that God hears your prayers and his will be done in your life. May you feel his presence in your life and know that he is with you always.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have dreamt of a white fury dying sleeping dog right at the entrance door at my home. I forgot to rebuke it in Jesus name. Pray that blood of Jesus covering my health, financial condition, my marriage, relationships, Dr consultations n also house hunting process n results. I lose all unclean...
Replies
5
Views
279
Please pray that God gives me wisdom, peace, and comfort in a special situation. Please pray that God helps me get the part-time job I desire. Please pray that I exercise more and take better care of myself.
Replies
7
Views
188
Prayers for healing with depression and lack of clarity. Feel like it's hard to concentrate and am just generally feeling kind of lost and sad at the moment. Would like some immediate peace.
Replies
6
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,085
Messages
16,795,763
Members
649,633
Latest member
Malmoruoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom