Prayer for passing exams.

Jae Kaithon

Humble Prayer Warrior
I'm really going through a hard time. Please pray that I pass my final year exam starting from ###.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for my brother to pass board exam of criminology
Replies
7
Views
416
I am scheduled to take my LMSW. I have been studying. I have been having a lot of fear and anxiety. I am praying for a passing score, calm spirit, comprehensive of exam questions, and obtaining the material I have studied and apply it to the exam for the most correct answers to pass the exam.
Replies
7
Views
188
Please pray that I pass my real estate exam and absorb all the information I study, please pray that God guides me through it. Please pray that the new medication prescribed for ulcerative colitis works with no negative side effects and that I’m able to go into remission. In Jesus’ name.
Replies
8
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,549
Messages
16,789,347
Members
649,119
Latest member
Alaynorureth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom