Nobody is reading this thread right now.

An Intercessors for America Daily Devotional:
Praying for a Nation in Crisis: Interceding for America’s Gravest Challenges

Prayer for Oil to Flow Again​

Lately, those in power in America have been quite frank about the intention of the “liberal world order”—and how they desire to use high oil prices to punish Americans for not buying electric cars.
Since electric cars can be easily controlled by remote, electronic interference or even by disruption of the power grid, it seems plausible (even likely) that the foisting of electric vehicles onto the American people may have more to do with control than with the protection of the environment.
Nevertheless, God is greater.
As the one and only Creator God, He created the oil deposits in our nation. He orchestrated natural events and caused those deposits of oil to be created and remain. And, He has given us creativity, wisdom, and witty inventions that have allowed us to harness oil and turn it into prosperity in America.
Even though the wicked do not want oil to flow in America anymore, God is greater than the highest gas prices; greater than overreaching environmental regulations; greater than politicians with evil plans and nefarious agendas.
And if we pray, God Himself can and will cause oil to flow in America again.
Would you pray with me today and agree together for oil to flow freely again in this great land?
Let’s pray as follows:
“Dear Heavenly Father, we come to You in Jesus’ name.
Father, thank You for creating and providing natural resources for our use and benefit. Thank You for the vast oil reserves that we have in the USA. Thank You for giving us the technology and capability to explore them, and to pull oil out of the earth safely.
We praise You for being our Creator and Provider. You do all things well, and we give You glory for providing for our needs.
Father God, we care about Your earth and Your creation. We desire to steward Your creation well.
However, we also know that You have given us wisdom and godly common sense. You have taught us how to explore, drill, pump, transport, refine, and use oil and petroleum products safely without inappropriate or inordinate damage to the earth.
Caring about Your creation and using the resources You have provided for us are not mutually exclusive. You have blessed us with the ability to do both.
But Father, those with an evil agenda, who desire to implement the “liberal world order,” are trying to hinder the flow of oil in America so that they might control us and eliminate our freedoms.
Using any excuse possible, these wicked ones are trying to control oil flow, oil production, and oil reserves to drain the prosperity out of America and bring her (and us) into subjection and control. We reject their plans, Father, and we know that their plans are unholy; for where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty (2 Corinthians 3:17).
Therefore, Father God, we come to You today in Jesus’ name, asking You to rise up and fight for us:
  • We ask first that You would dethrone, cast down, remove, and destroy every unholy, controlling law, every piece of proposed legislation, every executive order, every unholy and overreaching environmental regulation, and every ordinance that prevents oil from flowing freely in America.
  • Give us lawmakers at every level who will execute Your will in this area; lawmakers who are proponents of oil, gas, and the usage thereof, and who will defend these things with their votes.
  • Then, Father, let these lawmakers whom You have established win every vote with their holy vote.
  • Let Your will be implemented through every legislative process regarding oil and the flow thereof in the USA.
Father, we also ask for creative ideas and witty inventions in the areas of releasing oil to flow in America.
We ask in Jesus’ name that You would give every player in the industry solutions that solve oil-related problems with the wisdom from above. Give them wisdom, Father, and let nothing stand in the way of the implementation of Your wisdom and Your creative ideas.
Father God, we also ask that You would protect our strategic oil reserves.
Do not allow any more of our oil reserves to be shipped to foreign countries, while Americans suffer from high fuel prices. Hinder and defeat every unholy politician who is helping send away our oil. Hedge them and our oil reserves in behind and before, and lay Your hand upon them. Protect us and these precious resources, Father.
Lord, we pray also for the opening of pipelines.
Where pipelines have been shut down, open them back up. Again, give us wisdom and show us ways for this to happen without damaging or disrespecting anything—especially the First Nations tribes. Protect the First Nations, Father, with whom You have allowed us to share this land; but give such wisdom and witty inventions that all parties are satisfied with the arrangements and ideas You release.
Father God, we ask that more oil would be drilled, pumped, and refined in the USA than ever has been in the history of America—and that You would get that oil into the hands of the American people.
Oil has always produced wealth, independence, and freedom, Father; all of which are Your will for our lives according to Your Word (see Deuteronomy 28). Therefore, Abba Father, we ask that You would defeat the enemy so soundly:
  • That oil and gas production would be ramped UP, not down;
  • That we would build more pipelines, not less;
  • That gas and fuel prices would see all-time LOWS, not all-time highs;
  • That oil and gas production would become safer than it has ever been, both for workers and for the environment;
  • That oil production would be popular and espoused even among the proponents of the liberal agenda; and
  • That we attain complete energy independence in here in America!
We speak to our energy resources in America and we say:
  • Permission to drill onshore and offshore, BE, in Jesus’ name!
  • Open pipelines, BE, in Jesus’ name!
  • Safe and effective oil and gas exploration, BE, in Jesus’ name!
  • Free flow of crude oil in America, BE, in Jesus’ name!
  • Oil refineries, be protected in Jesus’ name!
  • Free flow of gas and fuel, COME into the hands of every American NOW, in Jesus’ name!
  • Gas and fuel prices, LOWER in Jesus’ name until you have reached all-time lows!
  • Will of God, come forth in the energy sector in every way in our country, in Jesus’ name!
  • Prosperity of God, shine forth through gas and oil and come into the hands of the American people, in Jesus’ name!
And in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, we speak to the availability of gas and oil in America and we say:
“Let the valleys be brought up! Let the mountains be brought low! Let the crooked places be made straight, and the rough places smooth! Let the glory of the Lord be revealed in the American gas and oil supply AND in American energy independence, and let all flesh see it together!” (See Isaiah 40:4-5.)
Father God, rise up and defend our oil reserves. Do this on our behalf, we pray, in Jesus’ name.
Let us SOON see the answers to our prayers, and expose the liberal agenda for what it is regarding this matter. Expose the hypocrisy and utter lack of wisdom associated with controlling and restricting oil in America. And Father, let the oil flow freely again in this great nation, bringing with it peace, justice, and economic prosperity for all.
We thank You, Heavenly Father:
  • Thank You that You whirlwind is right now sweeping away everything in these United States of America that is not pleasing to You.
  • Thank You that You are sweeping away the liberal agenda to restrict, control, and eliminate oil, and bringing every evil plan to no effect.
  • Thank You that the plans of wicked and evil ones shall not prosper, but Your people shall
  • Thank You that there is victory in the camp of the Lord!
  • Thank You that You are greater; greater are You who are in us than he who is in the world.
We know You have already won this battle on our behalf, so we call forth the manifestation of this great victory which You completed for us before the foundation of the world—and which Jesus bought and paid for on our behalf with His precious and mighty blood.
Thank You, Father. In Jesus’ holy and precious name we pray, amen.”

Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect and guide. Please help in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Have a Thankful, Grateful, and Blessed Thanksgiving 2022.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Heal us Lord Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in the things of God and our purpose in life. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength as we seek Your face and live our lives to please You. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus as we meditate upon Your Word and walk in obedience to Your Word and Will for our lives. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. God bless each of us to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Similar Requests

An Intercessors for America Daily Devotional: Praying for a Nation in Crisis: Interceding for America’s Gravest Challenges Prayer to Dethrone Globalism The evidence of how deeply the New World Order has penetrated every echelon of government is chilling. It is clear that there...
Replies
Views
An Intercessors for America Daily Devotional: Praying for a Nation in Crisis: Interceding for America’s Gravest Challenges Prayer for Politicians “God doesn’t want to destroy anyone, but He will if He has to.” Does that statement make you uncomfortable? It should make all of us...
Replies
Views
An Intercessors for America Daily Devotional: Praying for a Nation in Crisis: Interceding for America’s Gravest Challenges Prayer to Destroy Demonic Experiments Over the last two years or more, much information has been coming to light about demonic experiments that evil people...
Replies
Views
Father in heaven, I come boldly before your throne of grace to find mercy and grace to help in time of need. I enter into your gates with thanksgiving and I enter into your courts with praise. I hide myself in Christ Jesus, and from this secret place, I perform this renunciation and divorce. I...
Replies
Views
Dear Reverend Ministers, This is how I used the 6200gh cedis and below is my letter to the graduating class of Mfantsipim School 1997 Year group( Mfantsipim School Old boys Association -MOBA 1997): My mum doesn't want invite my girlfriend Patricia Afi Foli home for self introduction and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom