Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Faerlelle

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Reverend Ministers, This is how I used the 6200gh cedis and below is my letter to the graduating class of Mfantsipim School 1997 Year group( Mfantsipim School Old boys Association -MOBA 1997): My mum doesn't want invite my girlfriend Patricia Afi Foli home for self introduction and discussions on the telephone. She believes that it's disrespectful to chat to with her on phone but she thinks Patricia would have come home herself to see her ( my mum ) in person. For Patricia's mum to feel at ease releasing her daughter to come with me to meet my mum I promised Patricia I would give her some money for her to show to her mum as a token of my love to prove to her mum that I mean business with her daughter and would want to marry her because Patricia's mum doesn't know me yet in person. So I gave Patricia Afi Foli a 1000 gh cedis for her to show to her parents as refreshments money that is as a payment for pre-nuptial token of love drinks costs so they would grant me access to meet with them at their home and in return bring her to introduce her to my family folks. This more so because I had already told Patricia how my previous relationship broke up . That is that I gave my other girlfriend PrincessNana Akua Osei the Legon girl 1000 gh for her to show to her parents so that they would invite me home to meet them for talks about plans to marry her. I had requested for her engagement list but it was not forthcoming then she suggested that i give her 1000gh cedis in August 2020 but I paid her the 1000gh cedis in February 2022 but my colleagues in my office NABCO colleagues used trickery and force to demand the money back from her and she had no option back to bring it back to them and eventually they gave the money back to me and they turned my relationship with her sour despite the fact that i told her she should be patient but i would try to see how best i could plead with my colleagues in MOBA 1997 to step in with a financial support along the line so i could marry her and so i could get permanent employment soon or travel with her to the United States. If you guys remember i placed her picture on this group page and her number as well. My uncles( Mr Panye Baiden-Amissah ) and maybe Josephine Enchil - MOGA 1996 six form's dad Mr Joseph Enchil my mum's half brother or senior brother stepped in the case I think plus my mum's younger sister Mama Patricia Esi Nat Ogbe (Aidoo) but they couldn't get Princess NanaAkua Osei to relate well to me due the the black mailing my NABCO colleagues did about me to her - to my previous girlfriend PrincessNana Akua Osei. Well i told Princess I am having an SHS girlfriend somewhere so if she doesn't want to continue with the relationship i had with her that's okay the SHS girl would accept me . This is how come i moved on to Patricia Afi Foli. So in essence i paid 1010 gh cedis to Patricia Afi Foli to show to her mum that I am really interested in marrying her daughter and since then her parents have made Patricia Afi Foli shown so much affection for me and says per her parents right after 27th September, 2022 I could come to meet them for talks about marrying their daughter Patricia my girlfriend. Since she'd be writing her WASSCE she had some books to buy and bills to settle at school for which she had been asking me to assist in that area for so long but i wasn't in the position till i had the money. I remember even telling her some time ago that if she's unable to settle those bills she shouldn't worry i would sponsor her to write the WASSSCE at a different time and take my time to sponsor her to write the SAT and TOEFL so I could mobilise financial assistance from either MOBA or from some companies or from some individual wealth to do public personalities in Ghana to travel with her to the United States to further our education there and to work alongside. If you remember we had a letter published online touching that but haven't yet realised any money from that. Then i remember using a main chunk of the remaining money for this. I settled bill for two penis enlightenment oil bottles( Felix Kwaku Amedekah 12O gh.) I paid water utility bill 120 gh . I gave my big brother's wife 200 gh. I paid Mawusi 40gh for noodles i eat from her fast food shop. I paid Mama Ophelia 100 gh for cowbell powdered drinks, tampico , bread and biscuits i bought from her, i paid Derrick's mum she's bear the name Opoku 16 gh. I paid 200 gh to a bereaved family friends at Anglican head quarters. I paid Anita Koomson ( Princess Nana Akua Osei) former roommate 120 gh since she's been going through crucible financially. I paid 17 gh for hair pomade. I paid Felix Kwaku Amedekah additional total sum 52 gh cedis i think (for well woman drink )plus body oil to treat the wrinkles on my face . I bought women's commentary bible 42 gh plus communion 70 gh cedis, students companion 15 gh plus two novels costing about 60 gh (I've forgotten exact amount), i bought welch grape juice 80gh , i paid 60gh for transport fare on a particular day plus some other amounts on transport fares, i paid 15 dollars as tithes to a foreign US based ministry, another 15 dollars as tithes to a US based Bible School as tithes . Tithes - Action chapel 60 gh, Perez chapel 40 gh, Fountain Gate 40 gh ( you know my total tithes on 6250 gh should be about 600 gh if I'd like to be a real Christian). I bought a Nigerian agushi stew plus gari meal 30 gh, spent 30 gh to mend my two other shoes, bought a new school bag for my personal use- a military back pack 80gh, i bought bottled water carton 17 gh for personal use, spent 300gh on my hospital check up, bought imported biscuits 26 gh , bought olive oil from israel two brands 120gh, paid 500gh onto my 0245310380 momo account to settle an overdue momo loan . I paid 700 gh to Patricia to cover drugs plus something she said i have forgotten that makes real sense. I gave her about 50 gh each day to cover her meals. ( if you guys are aware school feeding project in Ghana has failed or so or was met with some challenges and old boys of Botwe on a MOBA platform said they are donating recently in kind and cash to support the boys in Mfantsipim school. You know i fast each day if need be skipping a meal or two at times to give Patricia about 20gh or 30 gh daily to supplement her meals at school. You know she spends money on transport daily to commute to school and back to her home. I guess this reduces her burden).i bought an umbrella 50 gh, i paid 400 gh to Bishop Adjei DeGaulle Mensah ( he gives me money for lunch and transport anytime i visit him since year 2004. I visit him oftentimes daily or during the weekends and on holidays or on some weekdays. Whenever I'm broke i go there. He's a great counsellor and often loves to chat with me on phone or in face to face encounters ) These are the main stuffs i remember spending the money on plus on meals , on phone call credits , i paid 50 gh to spend as internet bill to surf the internet 6 hours per day for 5 occasions. Internet costs is 1 cedi for 30 minutes. I have some important stuffs to do online at this particular internet cafe. To request for prayers for jobs , to travel , for my relationship with Patricia, our intended marriage etc. We're requesting for prayers for the entire MOBA community MOBA national especially for 1997 and for SMOGA , for our country's leaders etc. With all humility i think i have more active contacts in the United States of America than Archbishop Nicholas Duncan Williams , Rev Sam Korankye Ankrah, Rev Eastwood Anaba, Archbishop Agyin Asare, Bishop Dag Heward Mills etc. Maybe. I think so . I'm not bragging. Our currency or legal tender the Ghana cedi is loses is economic value every day. Taxes has fallen or failed. Or reduced drastically in generating revenue for the government. I mean it should increased in sky rocketing manner if the economy was so sound .Hikes in transportation fares . In Prices of cooked food , confectionery and fruits or fruits juices. Or with the the latter disappearing from our streets, towns and communities gradually. My brothers is not easily . The totals for the stipulated sum of money totals 7255 gh. I rated the 15 dollars at 150 gh each. I omitted the 50 gh cedis i gave my girlfriend Patricia Afi Foli daily. Please check the totals bit by bit for accuracy. I've Told The 'Botwe 1997 Guys( the nickname of Mfantsipim School also known as Kwabotwe )or my 1997 Mfantsipim School graduating class MOBA 1997 To Grant My Girlfriend Patricia And I A Financial Package For Our Marital Wedlock And Something Enough To Cover Our Visa Application, Flight Fares And For 3 Months Accommodation And Utility Costs In Florida State United States. And That We Would Try To Work Hard To Pay It Back To MOBA 97 And To The School After We Get There. Please pray God to answer this petition instantly and speedily. Your faithfully Signed Ebenezer Kobina Nyarko Baiden-Amissah Telephone 00233245310380 00233558083712 P O Box LG 1254 Legon Accra Ghana Dear Reverend Ministers, Please stand with me in prayer of agreement on the letter i sent to Mfantsipim School Old boys Association MOBA 1997 of which i am a member: Dear MOBA 1997 President, A Letter To All MOBA 1997 Graduating Class Please I'm 41 years old and have no kids. I need a wife and kids. My girlfriend Patricia Afi Foli says I should meet her mum after her WASSSCE after 27th September, 2022 to perform her pre nuptial rites. Please I need a further financial sponsorship that could cater for my financial needs alongside my health bills at the moment and that which at same time enable me obtain visas for my wife to be and myself travel as a married couple to settle permanently in America to school there and obtain work there. I have been on medications since the year 2004 which indicates that I may need an appropriate sort of anti-aging food supplements , get under proper detoxification to preserve my body's health as well as obtain access to natural foreign fruits that could build my body's natural frame. Please try to plead with the MOBA 1997 community on my behalf for a kind a assistance that my wife -would -be and I if truly assisted would be okay and we humbly pledge to mobilise funds and resources when we get to America to pay back the sponsorship funds to the MOBA 1997 Graduating class in a way that would baffle and surpise the group and our Alma Mater - Mfantsipim School. Thank you for your previous assistance and I am counting on your usual cooperation. Your faithful brother, Signed Ebenezer Kobina Nyarko Baiden-Amissah PS Nabco is ended and there is a contract at a stipend of 700gh cedis per month which would be paid most likely by next year January 2023. This indicates I have survival needs. I have needs too to get my life fulfilled. A wife, kids, a home , a car plus healthy or nourishing food. Plus medical needs. My girlfriend Patricia Afi Foli is taking her WASSSCE for August and September 2022. You would agree with me when two people travel together it would create companionship and solve my companionship needs. It would reduce the chances of me craving for friendship in a foreign soil in a way that would be tantamount to harassment, sexual assaults, or leaking my secrets to strangers. It would give me peace of mind. I am not comfortable with cooking my own meals. This problem would be solved. Two hands working or my wife would be and myself working would quickly help us recoup the funds MOBA 1997 invest in me or in us. We could thus easily repay the money back to MOBA 1997. She would thus be studying undergraduate with partial or full scholarship in America. I would want to pursue another undergraduate course with partial or full scholarship in America. We could easily work alongside our academic programme there in the United States. PSS I am talking to a retired American citizen and Ghanaian mother or friend of mine Mama Vida Lokko who worked with the United Nations Headquarters until her recent retirement to see if she could adopt my girlfriend Patricia Afi Foli so she could obtain an American national status to facilitate her chance of getting travel and work permit there and which would automatically make me a US citizen as well. Mama Vida Lokko now earns megre pay as we know the United States takes less good care of their aged and thus cannot sponsor the Patricia and myself to get there. Dear Reverend Ministers George Nyameye Kojo Baiden-Amissah my big brother's youngest son is suffering from anaemia. He is bony and extremely thin and weak . Please pray God to grant him good health a cure and may God add his names to that of those He has predestined to live long in the land of the living. May God bring to him the nourishing foods that would help him survive and grow well. May God cancel every controversy surrounding his existence.

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

A Prayer For You: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, listen to, meditate upon, study, and obey Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God help me to always be aware and walk in the truth, faith, discernment, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. And God please strengthen each of us to always walk in the character and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory and good pleasure. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

You Will Be Made Strong
God Decisions

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Dear prayer team, I am a single mother and expat living in Singapore. The last 2 years and 3 months have been very tough. In 2020 I went through severe harassment and bullying at my workplace that also led me to lose my job. The Lord provided in blessings of finances and a new job after 10...
Replies
Views
1.God I thank you for answered prayers 2. I pray that My sisters and I will get married before the end of April 3. I pray that I will get an Accounting Job in Ecowas before April ends. 4.i pray that different profitable companies will call us to become their distributor. 5. I pray that God will...
Replies
Views
27 June, 2021 Dear Sir/Madam, Warm greetings from Kathmandu, Nepal the land of Mount Everest. It is my great honor and privilege to get in touch with highly respected and influential person like you to share my cause and make prayer request. I greatly admire and appreciate for the great work you...
Replies
Views
Good morning Pastor Jerry Eze, My Name Is Okoroafor Chidubem Divine, From Abia State Item in Bende L.GA Okoko item. Pastor I have been watching you after a friend of mine sent me your link. Am so Greatfull to God Almighty for making it possible for a poor boy like me to come accross a great man...
Replies
Views
I'm a Tanzanian man, born on 23rd January 1981. Currently in Uganda, having a registered company working in water projects as a subcontractor. I started primary school in 1990 and finished in 1996 with good pass mark, joined secondary school in 1997 and finished 2000 in division one 17 points...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom