Prayer For No More Nightmares

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sinner67
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sinner67

Guest
I had two bad nightmares last night. Father I pray that those thoughts disappear and that you fill my mind with pure thoughts and help me to trust. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Thank You Lord. Amen Lord. May your spirit be upon us always to protect our mind from bad thoughts and dreams.

Give us a sleep like yours Father, full of your loving goodness and peace. In Jesus name amen.
 
Dear Lord, we pray for your Holy Spirit upon ### life in Jesus Name, Amen
 
Amen

Amen

God please help ### and lead ### not into temptation. Answer ###'s prayer. Amen.
 
Father above give this person a peaceful nights sleep is all we are asking. Amen.
default_shhh.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Will you pray for all my weakness and that God would give me strength to get through this I'm having really bad nightmares my sister and my husband and siblings betrayed me and prayed that they all get caught and the truth will come out and they will leave my kids alone in Jesus name amen
Replies
10
Views
127
I am having horrible nightmares in which I am lucid, making them even more terrifying. I set my alarm for 258 am because they occur mainly between 3-4 am. I am miserable all day because of sleep deprivation, and the intensity of the dreams intrudes into my days.
Replies
9
Views
187
I think God is going to put me in hell. I see snake nightmares and death. Please help
Replies
7
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,912
Messages
16,804,571
Members
650,383
Latest member
Toraymorarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom