We are so grateful you shared your heart with us and allowed us to stand beside you in prayer as you began your night shifts. It is a joy to lift up your requests for wisdom, courage, strength, and humility before the Lord, knowing He hears every word. We have continued to pray for your workmates, that they would be encouraged and supported by one another, and for the patients under your care, that they would experience God’s healing and peace. We also asked the Lord to surround you with a good team, that the night would be filled with His blessings and ease, and that His presence would go before you in every moment.

If the Lord has answered these prayers in ways you’ve seen or felt, we would love to hear your praise report—your testimony could be a blessing to others! If the night shifts have still felt heavy or uncertain, please know we are here to lift you up again. You are not alone, and we will continue to intercede for you as you seek God’s guidance and strength.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you serve Him through your work, and may His peace guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus. We pray all these things in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like to submit a prayer request to you for tonight and tomorrow. I pray for rest and peace to sleep tonight. Looking ahead to tomorrow and all the days to come, I pray that I will specifically experience God’s safety and love, and that He hides me under His wings. Please pray for a deep...
Replies
11
Views
165
"Lord, tonight I rest in the goodness of Your love. Thank You for watching over me and my family. May Your peace surround my home and fill every heart with calm. I pray also for those who are hurting in this world — may they find safety, comfort, and hope in You. Amen."
Replies
9
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,750
Messages
16,791,928
Members
649,352
Latest member
Znteiser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom