Prayer For Nicotine Addiction

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God please help me give up nicotine in Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
231
My name is ###. I've had an account on here in the past but have been unable to access it. I've been struggling with my nicotine addiction for a few years. I used to smoke cigarettes, then I quit. After a while I quit and started chewing tobacco..I ended up getting some teeth fixed and...
Replies
8
Views
369
Please pray that I can beat my pornography addiction finally and fully to honor God and his creation better, to know and love him better, and to become the man he wants me to be. Thanks to prayers on this website I managed to go five days without relapse, but unfortunately succumb to temptation...
Replies
11
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,058
Messages
16,806,731
Members
650,509
Latest member
Alaerlorvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom