Prayer For ###ness

Status
Not open for further replies.

talemzewd@yahoo.com

Humble Prayer Warrior
My sister is living alone. Only she and she. Specially now she is out of work. She depressed, don't want to communicate any family members/even mom. It is the work of the devil spirit. The devil attack our family many times and still attacking each one of us badly. I worried too much about her. Please pray for ### and let her be free from the bondage of enemy. In the name of Jesus, Amen.
 
Father God I ask You in the Name of Jesus to hear ### plea and to touch ### and to let ### know that You and only You is there for ###. In Jesus Name I Pray. Amen
 
Child of God,

Isaiah 65:24 (KJV) And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Philippians 4:6,7 tells us … To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor my prayer requests; spoken and unspoken that is the will of God for my life, those in my family, and all those that I love and pray for. Save, Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Educate everyone that is connected to me including myself. Save my family Lord Jesus. Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as we grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless our love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect for one another, and honor rain within the walls of our homes. Use each and every one of us for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me and everyone that is connected to me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. God one more thing, thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!

*Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By passing this prayer on, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for their family, friends, and loved ones, including yourself.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Lord free this girl from depression and the devil get her a job being your will. Amen.
 
Thank u all for ur prayer. Please remember ### when u pray. I worried too much. Let God communucate ###. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The ### has failing kidneys. He has become very depressed because he will have to do dialysis. The ### has a large mass near her kidney. Praying it will be malignant. In Jesus name. Amen
Replies
7
Views
259
I would like a prayer for a new job that the Lord would know I could do I am starting to despise the work I am in, though it is easy physically I am constantly drained, I work with ### and my own ### is not doing so well I need a job that is close enough because I don't drive and not physically...
Replies
12
Views
185
Praying for all those who are suffering abandonment/abortive spirit in their life or our life, who lost family, abandoned for (wife) abandoned (for husband) abandoned (for daughter) abandoned (for son) alone kids abandoned everywhere 1,2,3,4,5,6 pray from this beggar for shelter or madhouse...
Replies
8
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,861
Messages
16,804,184
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom