Prayer for my ###

Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my wife to seek the Lord. God keeps on blessing her and giving her grace when she curses at me and is constantly trying to usurp authority and showing disrespect toward me, and I end up asking many people for prayer just to get through the day. It feels like I am married to...
Replies
10
Views
187
Dear heavenly father I want to lift up my daughter ### too and my granddaughter ### her daughter my granddaughter is ### she battles with anorexia OCD and I'm declaring that that is no longer the case and also a sensation that something stuck in her throat that's not real and is limiting her...
Replies
6
Views
153
I’ve been on her praying about my wife under a different username for the past month. I’ve talked about the strain from living under my mother in laws roof, the pressure she has put on my wife and the lack of connection I’ve been getting from her. I’ve tried to communicate it vocally but every...
Replies
11
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,325
Members
649,272
Latest member
Calouford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom