Prayer for my ###

Anonymous

Beloved of All
PL pray for my son ### 10 yrs old. He is born with developmental problem mega cisterna magna with developmental delay. He had lot of difficulties in achieving all his milestones with therapies. Now he is facing learning difficulties. The therapists have told he will not able to study as his abstract thinking has not developed. PL pray for him. ###
 
As a teacher I understand how hard it is for students with learning disabilities to understand reading and math concepts. I pray that God will give ### a patient and understanding teacher who prays for Godly wisdom in all situations. God we know you can make a way. It's not an easy road but You can. In Jesus name.
 
God bless ###. I prayed for your requests in Jesus' Name, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my ### year old son who has a speech delay and was diagnosed with global developmental delay, autism, etc. My son was talking early and he is not speaking right now. I really miss hearing his voice and I am just praying that he will be able to speak again. I am so worried about...
Replies
12
Views
267
I request you to pray for my son who is ### years old diagnosed to have speech delay and autistic features
Replies
13
Views
765
Please keep all my children healthy. Please help my youngest son to be healthy. Let all his lab test come back negative for any disease. Please help my son to live until he is ### years old. Please help me to be able to take care of all my children. Please help me to be able to pay for all my debts.
Replies
10
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,810
Messages
16,803,747
Members
650,315
Latest member
Torlareysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom