Prayer for my ###/###

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray that my grandmother makes the best & receives treatment for her to be healed from whatever that had been trying to hold her down. God please lead my grandmother in directions that you know are best for her, touch her, wrap your arms around her & let her be able to feel your presence as you continue to do what's best for the future just as well as her present. Please God heal her, I'm lost & not understanding what else to do, please take control & let us know as a family, that everything is in your control, everything's going to be ok. In Lord Jesus name I do pray.

Amen
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
Praying in Jesus Name, Amen


Have you ever thought about the teaching of taking no thought for your life? It's amazing to take no thought for your life and wait on the Lord to put something on your heart to do. I have had physical and emotional pains vanish singing in myself humming take no thought for my life, I give it all to you Lord. Check out Isaiah 55:7, Matthew 6:25 and Proverbs 3:7 & 8 the verses will bless your socks off :)
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife has a pretty bad spiritual condition. Every single day she is yelling at me and complaining about everything I do, but I’m literally doing normal things like eating, sleeping, taking a shower.. and I’m doing what I can not to upset her. I can only do so much before it gets to the point...
Replies
14
Views
164
Please pray for my niece ###. Pray that God guide her and her son in every decision that she make. Please pray when ### move out of state that Jesus protect them and pray her boyfriend is safe and is being a provider and not causing any trouble. Our family need the reassurance that she will be...
Replies
11
Views
170
Please pray for my wife to turn to Jesus about her issues. She is constantly trying to control my every move. She is cursing at me all the time and trying to belittle me. She treats me like I don’t belong in our home and I’m the one who brought her here and helped her with immigration. It is...
Replies
11
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,618
Messages
16,813,212
Members
650,916
Latest member
Nnorouvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom