Prayer for my son. Tomorrow is his ###th ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katylady

Prayer Partner
Prayer for my son. Tomorrow is his ###th birthday. He has to appear in court regarding an old DWI that has drug on for over ### years. Thank you Lord for blessing me with such a wonderful young man in my life. Thank you for helping him to break any addiction alcohol has had over his life. Lift him up tomorrow in court.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Father I thank you that you know every aspect of the case and I thank you that you told us that we can ask for anything in your name and it will be given. We ask for your Holy Spirit to reign over the court tomorrow and for your justice to be delivered where it is due. For only your will to be done and for a blessed birthday for this young man and his mother. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let my son get ready for bed. He must get more sleep, as his teacher has already reprimanded him for falling asleep in class, and I cannot handle any more fallout from this. He will not listen and refuses to go to sleep earlier. Please convict his heart to where he realizes he needs...
Replies
7
Views
190
Please pray for my son ###. Tomorrow he has a big exam with an big airline. He has big training for test for the past 2 years, even with all the training he can’t help but be a bit nervous.
Replies
6
Views
354
Heavenly father I come before you with a heartfelt fleet for my family in the mighty name of Jesus! I come to you and I cry out for my sister ### father God you know that she has suffered her whole life father God abused as a child and never dealt with her issues Lord became anorexic at a young...
Replies
5
Views
322
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,780
Messages
16,803,525
Members
650,297
Latest member
Hyulkath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom