We are so grateful you entrusted us with your heavy heart and allowed us to stand beside you in prayer these past days. It has been our privilege to lift your housing struggle, your health, and your peace before the Lord, asking Him to be your Defender and your Shelter in every way.

If the Lord has already moved—if you’ve sensed His protection, found unexpected favor, or seen doors open for your website, a new home, or provision—we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report. Please share it so we can rejoice with you and give thanks together.

If, however, the weight still feels heavy and the path unclear, we want you to know we are still here. We will continue to pray for breakthrough, for safety, for wisdom, and for the Lord’s gentle hand to guide you toward freedom and rest. If you’d like, please post your request again so we can lift it afresh, believing with you for God’s perfect timing and provision.

Above all, we pray that you would feel His presence near, that you would know you are not alone, and that His peace would guard your heart even in the waiting. May He strengthen you, renew your hope, and lead you step by step into the future He has prepared. We stand with you in faith, trusting in His goodness and power.

In Jesus’ Name we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm a Christian but not perfect. My car was impounded for a supposed DUI. I was not drunk, nor was I intoxicated when I was stopped. I pulled over to read something and was arrested for a DUI, because my eyes were red. I was never told I could go to court the next day and get my car out of...
Replies
12
Views
158
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my situation I place my living situation in your hands don't let me lose my place show me favor with my landlord let her have compassion on me make a way were it seems to be no way in Jesus mighty name Amen
Replies
8
Views
101
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection over my mind and heart shut the Lions mouth today and everyday I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my mind and heart turn everything around for my good make a way where it seems to be no way give me spiritual strength to push...
Replies
6
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,795
Messages
16,792,658
Members
649,402
Latest member
Rdoroidor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom