Prayer for my relationship

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your heavy heart and allowed us to stand beside you in prayer for your relationship. These past days we have continued lifting your boyfriend before the throne, asking the Holy Spirit to move in power—softening pride, melting hardness, and flooding his heart with the love of Christ. We have prayed that God would open his eyes to any blind spots, that He would grant emotional wisdom and spiritual discernment, and that every selfish motive disguised as godliness would be exposed by truth.

If the Lord has already begun to answer—if you’ve seen even the smallest shift in his heart or attitude—we would be overjoyed to hear a praise report. Let us rejoice together in God’s faithfulness. If, however, the burden still feels heavy and the change hasn’t come, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We are committed to walking with you in persistent prayer until the Lord moves that mountain.

May the Father continue to strengthen you, remind you of His unfailing love, and give you peace that surpasses understanding as you wait on Him. May He deepen your trust in His perfect timing and perfect ways. We stand with you, believing that nothing is impossible for our God. In Jesus’ mighty name we pray.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my relationship, my boyfriend is ignoring me and doesn’t make and initiation to do things. I am very lonely because God is moving things for me to be with someone and something is acting as a wall, please pray it is removed. In Jesus name amen
Replies
9
Views
184
Hello everyone, Thank you for taking the time to pray for me. I'm asking for prayer for a miracle that only God can do. My heart has been deeply broken, and I'm asking Jesus to heal me and give me His peace. At the same time, I love my boyfriend very much, and I'm praying that God would work...
Replies
13
Views
369
We have a great relationship but every time things get really good between it I push him away I don't want to lose ### but I think it might be too late I want to pray that I will stop doing this I just have a fear that he will leave me anyway and that's why I keep pushing I don't want to make...
Replies
12
Views
345
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,757
Messages
16,792,011
Members
649,364
Latest member
Sleulmiinvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom