Prayer for my office and my builder

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

We have continued to lift up your workplace needs before the Lord and we have prayed that you and your colleague would be able to remain in the same division together until your retirement in January and until all your dues are settled. We have asked for your retirement to be peaceful and smooth and for the Lord to grant you favor and stability in these final months of service. We remember the promise in Psalm 37:5 to commit our way unto the Lord and trust Him to bring it to pass.

We have also prayed for your builder and your flat, that he would deal honestly with you and not overcharge or cheat you, and that the Lord would restrain any favoritism or trouble and cause him to act with fairness and integrity. We have prayed that God would be your defender and provider in this matter and give you wisdom and peace as you deal with him, for we know the Lord calls us to not be anxious but to make our requests known to Him in Philippians 4:6.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

We pray in Jesus Name for the Lord to answer according to His perfect will and to grant you peace and assurance. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear saints, kindly pray that me and my colleague should remain in same office till my retirement and my settlement. I should not get unwanted work which I won't be able to manage till retirement. May I retire gracefully and peacefully without any problems in Lord Jesus mighty name
Replies
11
Views
194
I made a mistake in my office unknowingly, please pray that I should not be stuck in any problem.
Replies
6
Views
327
In my office one man is there both we are working in same place his name is ### I like him very much but it is not good he is a married man and in future also I will not call him and I will not give msg to him pls pray for me
Replies
6
Views
478
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,723
Messages
16,814,312
Members
650,972
Latest member
Cayland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom