Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I met him tonight on twitter. He is only 17 and was abandoned by his Muslim parents and may even be in danger. He has a place to live but is behind with the rent and the landlord has already threatened to throw him out. He has no food. I had a little money left in my bank only about 10 pounds so I sent that so at least he has food for a few days thank God.
However it is not a long term situation. Please join me in prayer that our heavenly Father will make a way for all his needs to be taken care of. I am a bit short of funds at the moment. I did not notice so did not fill in or post the form for the continuing of my monthly disability benefit. They also automatically cut my fortnightly living benefits in half. I am hoping to get them restored and even backdated but this will take at least a month. I heard we are going to get a new cost of living payment and/or money towards the heating costs which are so expensive since Russia invaded Ukraine. They used to supply us with energy but now of course that has stopped. Please pray I get some money soon so I can help support him until he can find a decent job. I kept up my tithing and direct debit charity donations even though I did not know how I would afford it but same as anyone I just trusted in Creator to provide all my needs and continue to use me to bless others. So far so good. Thanks so much for praying Yah bless you all.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

A Prayer For You And Your Love Ones: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and obey You. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding of the things of God and the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Give us the desire and cause us to meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Happy New Year Prayer 2023 - Pray This Prayer From Your Heart

I met him tonight on twitter. He is only 17 and was abandoned by his Muslim parents and may even be in danger. He has a place to live but is behind with the rent and the landlord has already threatened to throw him out. He has no food. I had a little money left in my bank only about 10 pounds so I sent that so at least he has food for a few days thank God.
However it is not a long term situation. Please join me in prayer that our heavenly Father will make a way for all his needs to be taken care of. I am a bit short of funds at the moment. I did not notice so did not fill in or post the form for the continuing of my monthly disability benefit. They also automatically cut my fortnightly living benefits in half. I am hoping to get them restored and even backdated but this will take at least a month. I heard we are going to get a new cost of living payment and/or money towards the heating costs which are so expensive since Russia invaded Ukraine. They used to supply us with energy but now of course that has stopped. Please pray I get some money soon so I can help support him until he can find a decent job. I kept up my tithing and direct debit charity donations even though I did not know how I would afford it but same as anyone I just trusted in Creator to provide all my needs and continue to use me to bless others. So far so good. Thanks so much for praying Yah bless you all.

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

He puts it this way:​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​

Romans 8:28​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​

Similar Requests

my boyfriend has been living with me for 2 years and 5 months. Out of that he has only helped me with the bills in this house for 1 year and 10 months and he stoped in September of last year. I understand the house is in my name but he is living off of me for fee. He pays no utilities here nor...
Replies
Views
Dear Heavenly Father we had Matthew's review today with his Psychiatrist as he is in hospital at the moment who has been given Matthew so much medication the short time he has been there that both his feet has swollen gastronomically within a week that he now cannot wear shoes they are saying...
Replies
Views
The inventor of Sugar Defender, a natural supplement that supports glucose levels, is Tom Green. Sugar Defender touts itself as the solution to maintaining normal blood sugar levels. With just one dropper a day, they claim their formula can promote health levels, increase energy, and even help...
Replies
Views
✨⚪️✨17 Promises of Jesus, taken from the book Jesus in “The Passion”, dictated to Catalina Rivas 1.- To those who do not receive My Own Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity in their hand, I Promise to shower them with My Blessings in their hands, heart, soul and in their entire being. 2.- I...
Replies
Views
✨⚪️✨17 Promises of Jesus, taken from the book Jesus in “The Passion”, dictated to Catalina Rivas 1.- To those who do not receive My Own Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity in their hand, I Promise to shower them with My Blessings in their hands, heart, soul and in their entire being. 2.- I...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom