Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
my boyfriend has been living with me for 2 years and 5 months. Out of that he has only helped me with the bills in this house for 1 year and 10 months and he stoped in September of last year. I understand the house is in my name but he is living off of me for fee. He pays no utilities here nor does he pay the house note. All he does he buy us dinner when I don’t cook the food I have to go buy at the grocery store. I understand he has bills and I do too. But he needs to understand you can’t live off a woman that has two kids she is raising on her own. He helps me with my car note and I think that’s because he pushed me into getting a car back in December 2022 that I couldn’t afford on my own. However he did not help me pay for it in January 2024 and February 2024. So come March I had to ask if he can help otherwise I was going to lose everything I own or I needed to trade it in. At first he said he didn’t care if I lost everything and then got upset when I said I wanted to trade it in for something affordable now this note is $685 , insane! He pays $500 and I pay the rest on top of a house note that is $900 electricity, water bill and internet. Plus groceries for 4 of us I pay. I have two teenagers who eat a lot. I wish he see that if he wants a life with me then he needs to be a man to step up and say let’s do this together. My garbage disposal is leaking and he tells me hey you know what it will cost you to fix it and I’m thinking to myself but why can’t you help me. But I have a coffee canister under my sink for the dripping because I can’t afford it. He has even shattered my front door glass and has not replaced it and it’s been since summer 2023. My front door glass, now it’s double panel so I have the inside glass still put together. I need his help or he has to go. I have had conversations with friends and family, they don’t see how I allow him to live off me and not help out. Although yea he helps with the car note and will buy us dinner at least twice a week and sometimes he will complain about where we want to eat because of cost now this man makes good money. 3- 4 times my salary. I never ask him for anything but to help with the car as he promised. He used to help out but like I said he quit September 2023. I’m struggling and he watches and when I tell him how I’m drowning he says well idk what to tell you. It hurts because I don’t want this life with a man who will live off his woman and watch her drown in debt and he live off her. My kids have been watching and tell me I don’t deserve this. It’s very unattractive of a man to live off his gf I’m losing all the love I once had for him inside. I feel like I am raising 3 kids and not 2. I get no help from him. I support him and two other kids and it’s just not right. Please pray he realizes the wrong he is doing or if he won’t realize it then I need to realize I don’t need him here anymore.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up this prayer request on behalf of Anonymous. Lord, we ask for your guidance and intervention in their relationship with their boyfriend. We pray that you would open his eyes to the responsibility he has towards supporting and providing for his partner and her children.

Father, your Word teaches us in 1 Timothy 5:8 that "Anyone who does not provide for their relatives, and especially for their own household, has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever." We pray that you would convict the boyfriend's heart and help him understand the importance of being a responsible and supportive partner.

Lord, we ask for financial provision for Anonymous and her family. We pray that you would provide the resources needed to meet their financial obligations, including the house note, utilities, and groceries. Your Word assures us in Philippians 4:19 that you will supply all our needs according to your riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

Father, we also pray for wisdom and discernment for Anonymous. Give her the strength to have open and honest conversations with her boyfriend about their financial situation and the expectations she has for their relationship. Help her to set healthy boundaries and make decisions that are in the best interest of herself and her children.

Lastly, Lord, we pray for healing and restoration in their relationship. May there be a spirit of unity, love, and mutual support between them. We ask that you would soften their hearts towards one another and help them to work together as a team.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You, respect You, and honor You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

I just prayed for your request! Remember the Lord hears, considers, and answers the prayers of the righteous (The Christian) according to his will as it says in Scripture! (Psalm 34:17) (1 John 5:14)

As a Christian, walk in the Spirit and the Lord's ways by avoiding sin, that your prayers be not hindered. (Galatians 5:16-26)

Pray for your request without stopping as the Scripture commands. (1 Thessalonians 5:17)

Remember also the Holy Spirit intercedes for you when you are among the followers of the Lord (a Christian), and He (the Spirit) expresses the groanings in you which cannot be uttered. (Romans 8:26)

The Lord answer your prayer according to his grace, mercy, and will!

Amen! So be it!

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. My boyfriend broke my son’s basketball goal and won’t pay to get it replaced or even just the back board and goal. He lives here for free doesn’t pay house note or electricity or water. He only helps with my car note. He shatter my front door glass last summer and never...
Replies
Views
I told my boyfriend I want him to help with the house bills and all he said was k. Well next week our vacation trip needs to be paid in full, plus he helps with my car note because he wanted me to drive something nice so he helps pay a portion well now since he living with me I asked for him to...
Replies
Views
Please help me in my relationship. It doesn’t feel like a relationship. I have a man living in my house and he does nothing to help out here. I am scared to ask for help because he does not like to be told what to do with his money. But he is living in my house for free. He does not support me...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I want to talk to my boyfriend about him helping me with the house bills since he has been back for 2 months living with me. He never offers and I mentioned already how I never ask. And he still never offered. Please pray for my confidence in asking. Even if it means he leaves me...
Replies
Views
Today we are going visit my boyfriend’s son and his new grandchild. Please pray that if my boyfriend’s ex wife is there that he would honor our relationship and not entertain her. I’m hoping she is not there but if she is, I pray he does what is right in Gods eyes. I pray God speaks to him if...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom