Prayer for my mom's health. She is ###.

usha rani

Beloved of All
Prayer for ###'s health. ### is suffering from upper right side stomach pain. God Almighty heal ### very quickly. I pray for ### in Jesus Christ name Amen Amen Amen🙏
 
Prayer for my mom's health. She is suffering from upper right side stomach pain. God Almighty heal my mom very quickly. I pray for my mom in Jesus Christ name Amen Amen Amen🙏
John 15:7 The words of our Master

If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 
Prayer for my mom's health. She is suffering from upper right side stomach pain. God Almighty heal my mom very quickly. I pray for my mom in Jesus Christ name Amen Amen Amen🙏
Amen. In Jesus name.
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to lasts forever! Thank you for the support!
 
I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Bless and help each of us to endure hardness as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success as we live our lives to please You. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Cleanse Me Of Anything That Breaks Your Heart!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi please pray for my mom's health. She is a single parent for me and my younger sister. She has come through a lot of tough situations in her life. She is struggling from her small age for the family, but now she is in a very critical health condition where she is suffering from thyroid, fatty...
Replies
8
Views
344
Loving God who takes away the sin of the world. I humbly ask for your mercy please heal my ###, may her blood pressure stabilize to normal. May her dizziness completely gone, her stomach and throwing up be stop. Lord Jesus please hear my prayers Lord. I lift it all up to you Lord, may your hands...
Replies
10
Views
259
Lord I pray for ###, she is waiting for job. Father God I ask for her next week bless with job and her mother health issues Lord heal her I asking in Jesus Christ name Amen
Replies
7
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,097
Messages
16,795,902
Members
649,647
Latest member
Steerxaurion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom