Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I suffer from mental health along with my husband. I try not to talk about work with my husband an issue had arise I didn’t talk to my husband about it, it caused me to be even more depressed sad frustrated angry and I had lashed out on him. I know I shouldn’t have I completely regret it cause...
Replies
7
Views
279
Please pray for my marriage reconciliation and healing emotionally financially and give us peace of mind and give us wisdom in our situation bless our familY
Replies
13
Views
159
BROTHER I HAVE REQUESTED PRAYER PREVIOUSLY REGARDING THIS ISSUE, I AM ALMOST IN MID TWENTIES I AM SAVING FOR THE MARRIAGE EXPENSE ALMOST 80 PERCENTAGE SAVED BUT MY DAD IS DELAYING IT, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THIS DESIRE TO GET MARRIED AND SOMEONE IS DELAYING IT. ITS REALLY GOING BEYOND MY...
Replies
10
Views
84
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,764
Messages
16,792,089
Members
649,374
Latest member
Spraiver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom