prayer for my job which office ### I ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear saints, kindly pray that me and my colleague should remain in same office till my retirement and my settlement. I should not get unwanted work which I won't be able to manage till retirement. May I retire gracefully and peacefully without any problems in Lord Jesus mighty name
Replies
11
Views
189
By God's grace I've gotten a job last year during July and successfully finished the training session, now into real work...I was really really sick during the starting of the actual job so I was not able to relocate to the given project location and I think the senior managers were pissed about...
Replies
7
Views
248
Pray for the job which I interviewed for to turn into an offer and ask Jesus to provide the necessary providence during this period of time of help. And forgive me of my sins.
Replies
7
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,240
Messages
16,785,910
Members
648,820
Latest member
Karoolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom