Prayer for my ###, I can't work ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Tomorrow I'm going in to check on my apartment recertification. Please pray that God is and has gone before me and prepared a way and is with me tomorrow. Please pray everything is prepared and in our favor and me and my son don't lose our apartment. I haven't been able to breathe, eat or sleep...
Replies
15
Views
95
I don't feel guilty after doing it, only a hint of regret. I also do it everyday most of the time. I have been a Christian for a year but I still can't stop doing it. My attention span has also depleted, now I barely read the Bible, when I do it's only for a minute, I have tried audio books as...
Replies
13
Views
53
Pray for Jesus to block all foreigners from coming to my country and taking jobs from the locals, as now foreigners have jobs which are meant for locals and the government is denying the locals of good paying jobs and suppressing wages. However, for foreigners, they are given high pay to compete...
Replies
6
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,382
Messages
16,799,308
Members
649,887
Latest member
Weadarway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom