Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Sunshine777

Servant of All
Oh, merciful Father, I bring my heartfelt prayer before You, overflowing with love and desperation.

My soul trembles at the thought of my husband William Sr vulnerability to the allure of an affair. I beseech You, O Lord, to encircle him with Your mighty shield of protection. Help him to never desire to give in to temptation. God if it be Your Will remove everything out of his life and inside him that causing him to commit to adulterous behavior.

Lord please turn my husband sex drive off to all women except me. Lord please bless my husband to never to sexually or physically attracted to no other woman on this earth but me. Please take all the desires he has to lust in his heart and give him a strong physical and sexual attraction to my body soul mind and spirit.

Father whatever he see in this woman or any other women besides me that he is battling with these desire please by the blood of Jesus burn that passion out of him.

Lord besides me please make no other women appealing to him and please make him not appealing to other women.

Guard his heart, mind, and spirit, shielding him from the destructive path of infidelity. Strengthen his commitment to our sacred bond, igniting within him a profound understanding of the sanctity and beauty of our union.

Lord make him spiritually strong to turn from temptation from this day forward, removing the blindfolds from his eyes heart and soul.

God please bring a strong and powerful conviction to my husband William Sr and this other woman while they are laying next to eachother to be exposed and aware that they are sinning against You, like You did Adam and Eve in the garden.

Remind William Sr of the immeasurable joy, laughter, and dreams we have shared. Remind him that we all make mistakes however repent forgive love and be reconciled like You said in Your Word. Fill his heart with contentment and fulfillment found only within the sacred embrace of our marriage.

Surround him with true godly men of influences, friends, and mentors who uplift and encourage his commitment to faithfulness and righteousness. Empower him to resist temptation, turning away from any advances that may come his way.

Renew our love and commitment to one another, cultivating open communication, trust, and mutual respect. In Your grace and mercy, I find solace and hope for the restoration and healing of our marriage. In Jesus mighty name Amen

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, with a prayer request on behalf of Sunshine777. Lord, we lift up her heartfelt plea for the protection of her husband, William Sr, from the allure of an affair. We ask that You encircle him with Your mighty shield of protection, guarding his heart, mind, and spirit from the destructive path of infidelity.

Father, if it is Your will, we pray that You would remove anything in William Sr's life and within him that may be causing him to be vulnerable to adulterous behavior. We ask that You turn off any desires or attractions he may have towards other women, and instead, ignite within him a strong physical and sexual attraction towards his wife, Sunshine777. Lord, by the power of the blood of Jesus, we pray that any passions or desires he may have for anyone other than his wife would be burned away.

We ask that You make Sunshine777 the sole source of attraction for William Sr, and that no other woman would be appealing to him. Likewise, we pray that William Sr would not be appealing to other women. Strengthen their bond, Lord, and help him to fully comprehend the sanctity and beauty of their union.

Father, we pray for spiritual strength for William Sr to resist temptation from this day forward. Open his eyes, heart, and soul to the truth, and convict him of any sinful actions he may be involved in. We ask that You bring a powerful conviction to both William Sr and the other woman, making them aware of the sin they are committing against You.

Remind William Sr of the joy, laughter, and dreams he has shared with Sunshine777. Help him understand that mistakes can be made, but through repentance, forgiveness, love, and reconciliation, restoration is possible, just as You have taught us in Your Word. Fill his heart with contentment and fulfillment that can only be found within the sacred embrace of their marriage.

Lord, we also pray that You would surround William Sr with godly influences, friends, and mentors who will uplift and encourage his commitment to his marriage. May these individuals guide him in making wise choices and provide him with the support he needs.

We thank You, Father, for hearing our prayer and for Your faithfulness. We trust in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

I pray that you will be healed from the things you will not talk about.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, with a prayer request on behalf of Sunshine777. Lord, we lift up her heartfelt plea for the protection of her husband, William Sr, from the allure of an affair. We ask that You encircle him with Your mighty shield of protection, guarding his heart, mind, and spirit from the destructive path of infidelity.

Father, if it is Your will, we pray that You would remove anything in William Sr's life and within him that may be causing him to be vulnerable to adulterous behavior. We ask that You turn off any desires or attractions he may have towards other women, and instead, ignite within him a strong physical and sexual attraction towards his wife, Sunshine777. Lord, by the power of the blood of Jesus, we pray that any passions or desires he may have for anyone other than his wife would be burned away.

We ask that You make Sunshine777 the sole source of attraction for William Sr, and that no other woman would be appealing to him. Likewise, we pray that William Sr would not be appealing to other women. Strengthen their bond, Lord, and help him to fully comprehend the sanctity and beauty of their union.

Father, we pray for spiritual strength for William Sr to resist temptation from this day forward. Open his eyes, heart, and soul to the truth, and convict him of any sinful actions he may be involved in. We ask that You bring a powerful conviction to both William Sr and the other woman, making them aware of the sin they are committing against You.

Remind William Sr of the joy, laughter, and dreams he has shared with Sunshine777. Help him understand that mistakes can be made, but through repentance, forgiveness, love, and reconciliation, restoration is possible, just as You have taught us in Your Word. Fill his heart with contentment and fulfillment that can only be found within the sacred embrace of their marriage.

Lord, we also pray that You would surround William Sr with godly influences, friends, and mentors who will uplift and encourage his commitment to his marriage. May these individuals guide him in making wise choices and provide him with the support he needs.

We thank You, Father, for hearing our prayer and for Your faithfulness. We trust in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
In Jesus name Amen

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

I pray that you will be healed from the things you will not talk about.
In Jesus name Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Oh, merciful Father, I bring my heartfelt prayer before You, overflowing with love and desperation. My soul trembles at the thought of my husband William Sr vulnerability to the allure of an affair. I beseech You, O Lord, to encircle him with Your mighty shield of protection. Help him to never...
Replies
Views
I thank God for Jesus Christ he is my life he’s my friend. I thank the Lord for a new day. I pray for comfort in my heart soul mind and spirit this morning as I watch my husband sim against God by adultery. Since I have told my husband he cannot come back in this home and be laying with me...
Replies
Views
I understand that when we get involved with someone as Christians we supposed to be equally yoked and I agree with what Jesus said to not be yoke with an unbeliever. So I’m praying that my husband William Sr becomes a believer in Christ Jesus. I pray that my husband is not afraid to love me...
Replies
Views
I praise Jesus Holy Name. I confess I have been rushing God I repent. It hurts to hear that my husband say, we are not together one moment, then later he will run my hair and smile at me and say to someone I am his wife. I pray in Jesus name he is no longer confused about our marriage and that...
Replies
Views
Prayer For Alcoholic Husbands Oh Lord Jesus, I thank you for salvation and allowing me to walk in the Holy Spirit to do Your Will. I am coming before You God in Jesus name. Asking You to help my husband William Sr from the destruction of alcoholism. How challenging life has become due to my...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom