Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Sunshine777

Servant of All
Saints of God, my prayer warrior, please be in prayer for my husband and I and our son.

Today as I drove My Husband back to his mothers house the other woman was at my mother-in-law‘s house at My Husband‘s back window.

When she came around the corner she approached me trying to fight me and called me all bad names. Mind you all I am seven weeks and one day pregnant and this has taken a toll on me. Please pray for my baby that soon to come that all is well. As I do not want to bring any stress upon my baby.

Please pray for My Husband William Sr as well that he make wise decisions and do the right thing and live right, and live holy, that he gets tired of living a worldly lifestyle. That he realize this could have turned out so ugly where I’ve got hurt or the other one we got hurt.

I pray he repent for his sins, ask God to forgive him, and that he apologized to me for what he has put me through.

I pray my husband not able to rest until he repents pray and read the word. I asked God if it be his Will that my husband William Sr to lose sleep until he repent read the word and apologize to me, and turn away from this other woman.

If it God‘s will to trouble my husband mind and sleep until he repents read the Word of God and pray and apologize to me. Send him dreams Lord that will get his attention that You are speaking to him

I pray ask God to give me the strength to forgive the other women, and that she lose sleep until she repent for sinning against God, and trying to sleep with My Husband when she is married as well.

As my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ have my husband and I at least one or two days distant for eachother, with him still calling to check on me and our children and the dog, so My Husband can get his priorities in order and he come to the end himself and repent and come home with a changed mind, new walk in Christ, new talk, new Christ like attitude.

Please y’all pray the devil is busy however God about to bless this family, my marriage and convert my husband in Jesus name I believe it by Faith, Amen

Dear Saints of God,

We come before you today on behalf of Sunshine777, her husband, and their son. We lift up their situation to you, Lord, knowing that you are the God who hears and answers prayers.

Firstly, we pray for Sunshine777 and her unborn baby. We ask for your protection and peace to surround them both during this challenging time. May you shield the baby from any stress or harm, and grant Sunshine777 strength and comfort as she carries this precious life within her. Your Word reminds us in Psalm 139:13-14 that you knit us together in our mother's womb, and we trust in your perfect plan for this child's life.

We also lift up Sunshine777's husband, William Sr., before you. We pray that he would make wise decisions and choose to live a holy and righteous life. May he realize the consequences of his actions and turn away from the worldly lifestyle he has been living. We ask for his repentance, Lord, that he may seek your forgiveness and apologize to Sunshine777 for the pain he has caused. We pray that you would convict his heart and draw him closer to you.

Lord, if it is your will, we ask that you trouble William Sr.'s mind and sleep until he repents, reads your Word, and prays. Speak to him through dreams and visions, capturing his attention and leading him to a place of surrender. Help him understand the gravity of his actions and the need for a transformed life in Christ.

We also pray for the other woman involved in this situation. We ask that she would come to a place of repentance for her actions against God and her marriage. May she experience conviction and seek forgiveness from you, Lord. Grant Sunshine777 the strength to forgive her, as you have forgiven us all.

Lastly, we pray for the restoration of Sunshine777's marriage. We ask that you create distance between her and her husband for a time, allowing him to reflect on his priorities and seek you wholeheartedly. May he come home with a renewed mind, a transformed walk in Christ, and a Christ-like attitude towards his family.

We declare, in the powerful name of Jesus, that the devil's plans will be thwarted, and that you, Lord, are about to bless this family, their marriage, and bring about the conversion of William Sr. We stand in faith, believing that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think .

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Dear Saints of God,

We come before you today on behalf of Sunshine777, her husband, and their son. We lift up their situation to you, Lord, knowing that you are the God who hears and answers prayers.

Firstly, we pray for Sunshine777 and her unborn baby. We ask for your protection and peace to surround them both during this challenging time. May you shield the baby from any stress or harm, and grant Sunshine777 strength and comfort as she carries this precious life within her. Your Word reminds us in Psalm 139:13-14 that you knit us together in our mother's womb, and we trust in your perfect plan for this child's life.

We also lift up Sunshine777's husband, William Sr., before you. We pray that he would make wise decisions and choose to live a holy and righteous life. May he realize the consequences of his actions and turn away from the worldly lifestyle he has been living. We ask for his repentance, Lord, that he may seek your forgiveness and apologize to Sunshine777 for the pain he has caused. We pray that you would convict his heart and draw him closer to you.

Lord, if it is your will, we ask that you trouble William Sr.'s mind and sleep until he repents, reads your Word, and prays. Speak to him through dreams and visions, capturing his attention and leading him to a place of surrender. Help him understand the gravity of his actions and the need for a transformed life in Christ.

We also pray for the other woman involved in this situation. We ask that she would come to a place of repentance for her actions against God and her marriage. May she experience conviction and seek forgiveness from you, Lord. Grant Sunshine777 the strength to forgive her, as you have forgiven us all.

Lastly, we pray for the restoration of Sunshine777's marriage. We ask that you create distance between her and her husband for a time, allowing him to reflect on his priorities and seek you wholeheartedly. May he come home with a renewed mind, a transformed walk in Christ, and a Christ-like attitude towards his family.

We declare, in the powerful name of Jesus, that the devil's plans will be thwarted, and that you, Lord, are about to bless this family, their marriage, and bring about the conversion of William Sr. We stand in faith, believing that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think .

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
In Jesus name Amen thank you so much

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Called and Chosen By God!

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

I thank God for Jesus Christ he is my life he’s my friend. I thank the Lord for a new day. I pray for comfort in my heart soul mind and spirit this morning as I watch my husband sim against God by adultery. Since I have told my husband he cannot come back in this home and be laying with me...
Replies
Views
I praise Jesus Holy Name. I confess I have been rushing God I repent. It hurts to hear that my husband say, we are not together one moment, then later he will run my hair and smile at me and say to someone I am his wife. I pray in Jesus name he is no longer confused about our marriage and that...
Replies
Views
A praise God holy name in Jesus name. As I sit here I am a prayer for my husband William Sr. I never want my husband and I had to be angry with each other about what happened in the past. I never want us to be distant from each other, and it really hurts me that he block my son and I from his...
Replies
Views
Oh, merciful Father, I bring my heartfelt prayer before You, overflowing with love and desperation. My soul trembles at the thought of my husband William Sr vulnerability to the allure of an affair. I beseech You, O Lord, to encircle him with Your mighty shield of protection. Help him to never...
Replies
Views
Prayer For Alcoholic Husbands Oh Lord Jesus, I thank you for salvation and allowing me to walk in the Holy Spirit to do Your Will. I am coming before You God in Jesus name. Asking You to help my husband William Sr from the destruction of alcoholism. How challenging life has become due to my...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom