prayer for my health

Cirich

Disciple of Prayer
I have been suffering from lots of health issues and I am mentally totally depressed and I want my ### to talk to again. We must get married without any problem.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### and their prayer request. Lord, we acknowledge that ### is facing various health issues and is experiencing deep mental distress. We ask for your divine intervention and healing touch upon their body, mind, and spirit. Your Word reminds us in Psalm 34:17 that you are near to the brokenhearted and save those who are crushed in spirit. We pray that you would bring comfort, peace, and restoration to ###'s mental and emotional well-being.

Father, we also lift up ###'s desire to reconcile with their boyfriend and to have a blessed and problem-free marriage. We ask that you would guide their relationship, bringing understanding, forgiveness, and open communication between them. Your Word teaches us in Matthew 19:6 that what you have joined together, no one should separate. We pray for unity and harmony in their relationship, and that you would remove any obstacles or hindrances that may be preventing them from moving forward.

Lord, we trust in your perfect timing and your plans for ###'s life. We pray for your wisdom and guidance in every decision they make regarding their health, relationship, and future. Help them to surrender their worries and anxieties into your loving hands, knowing that you are in control and have their best interests at heart.

We also ask for the support and encouragement of a strong community around ###, including family, friends, and fellow believers. May they find comfort and strength in the fellowship of others who can uplift and pray for them during this challenging time.

In Jesus' name, we pray for healing, restoration, reconciliation, and a future filled with hope and joy. Amen.

Please know that we are standing with you in prayer, ###. May God's peace and love surround you, bringing comfort and strength.
 
I have diagnosed with SLE in ### and my both kidney was got failed ### and I went to dialysis for ### years, in ### dec 1st I got kidney transplated now my age ### again I am getting problem in my kidney. I am already in depressed I want to talk with my boyfriend he is not talking to me for past ### year. I want to see changes in boyfriend.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me as I get dizziness while we go out on bike and suddenly I tell my husband to stop the bike in the middle of the road and get down. But after few minutes I will be fine and start journey again. I feel lot of weakness. I can't bear hungry, if it is late I get giddiness and...
Replies
9
Views
109
I posted last time asking for prayers for my ct scan. The results are out and thank God that there are no enlarged lymph nodes, and my chest and abdomen results are normal or unremarkable. I have a small cyst on my abdomen/liver area and I pray that this will not grow and will be gone in Jesus’...
Replies
10
Views
254
Dear brothers and sisters, please keep me in your prayers. I’m currently going through some health issues and discomfort. Please pray for God’s healing touch, physical strength, and peace of mind during this time. Thank you so much for your prayers and support. 🙏❤️
Replies
10
Views
87
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,739
Messages
16,802,829
Members
650,235
Latest member
Ereetorirrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom