Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Hello,
Could you please pray for my friend Chris and myself. He suffers with epilepsy which is often brought on with alcohol abuse. He also had s car crash and brain injury when he was younger. His fits are serious and are affecting his memory and eyesight and hearing now too. He also gets aggresive with strong drink. I have been a support to him for a long time but now I am so tired and so sad I feel like I need to walk away as he won’t accept any help and his health is getting worse and it is too much for me. I no longer know how to help him or myself. I am praying but would value more prayer support for us both. Thank you.
Praying for God to help you and your friend. I pray God delivers your friend from alcohol and all other health issues. We pray for healing and a miracle. Asking God to bring you pease as well. 🙏🏽

Similar Requests

Hello, Could you please pray for my friend Chris and myself again. He suffers with epilepsy which was brought on from a brain injury (car crash). The epilepsy can be triggered by strong alcohol (with he takes sometimes). His fits are serious and are affecting his memory and eyesight and hearing...
Replies
Views
Lets please also continue to pray for the following: 1. Persecuted Christians around the world (staggering rise of persecution in recent years....260 million in 2019 and now even 365 million as per some reports and according to a recent British government report at genocidal levels in some...
Replies
Views
Lets please also continue to pray for the following: 1. Persecuted Christians around the world (staggering rise of persecution in recent years....260 million in 2019 and now even 365 million as per some reports and according to a recent British government report at genocidal levels in some...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom