Prayer For My Finances And Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-1148

Guest
I am an Entrepreneur in a consulting industry...paying clients are few and far apart. Each time I get discouraged the Holy Spirit tells me to be "STILL" and watch God work in my life.

I am not lazy! I do a Television Show which Airs six times a week in different areas which helps people to empower their lives and overcome adversities. I also have a Radio Show TWICE A WEEK which focuses on the same thing.

I do not make any money doing these and my bills are piled up. My rent is delinquent on my office, my mortgage is behind, and ALL my bills. I need PAYING CLIENTS, ADVERTISERS, SPONSORS, AND INVESTORS. Even Donors who believe in my VISION of overcoming adversities.

I need a breakthrough and a financial miracle.

Thanks for your prayers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayers for financial breakthrough and breakthrough in business ,
Replies
11
Views
236
Would request a prayer for business and financial breakthrough through ###, something is blocking my business and my finances and progress in my life.
Replies
14
Views
334
Please pray for my massage business and skincare & haircare business that they will attract clients and customers to start buying my products and that God will destroy and remove the strongholds from my businesses and finances in Jesus Christ's name.
Replies
10
Views
465
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,040
Messages
16,818,054
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom