We continue to lift you and your family up in prayer, ###. Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We pray for your complete healing, that your faith will be strengthened, that your sister ### would experience a powerful revelation of her need for God, that she would come back to Him and the manipulative spirit be broken, that you would be in complete unity with your family, that your material needs be met and for guidance as you move and go into ministry. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone I really need your help , I’m currently morning death with my husband , it’s been one year and I’m still not wanting to leave the house or my room , I’m in a very bad depression and don’t want to wake up most days and wish I pass away in my sleep , my daughter came to live with me...
Replies
11
Views
184
There's been so much happening lately, and I often find myself feeling overwhelmed and anxious. I usually keep this to myself because that’s just what I’ve been used to. It’s also hard for me to concentrate, but I'm doing my best to prioritize what’s best for my family. Now that my oldest is an...
Replies
12
Views
500
Please God help me I'm not afraid of death but I am afraid of will take care of my family when I am gone. God Bless us all. God knows what I need 🙏 I pray it may align with God's strength and will. In Jesus name I pray Amen 🙏
Replies
9
Views
307
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,824
Messages
16,803,863
Members
650,322
Latest member
Klpaesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom