Prayer For My Exams

  • Thread starter Thread starter Emy Q
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Emy Q

Guest
Hi, First I want to thank you guys for praying for me the last time, especially those who sent me replies, they were very encouraging. I would like to say a solution came to all my confusion, and I did have some peace of mind.

Well currently, my exam is coming up on Monday and I'm a bit anxious. I've been suffering from depression and it's really been affecting my ability to study. Everything is so difficult, and I just need to know I'm not alone. I'm a bit scared and I guess I'm freaking out! And I haven't been studying much. Someone please pray for me!!!
 
Philippians 4:13

13 I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

Exodus 15:2

2 The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him.

2 Samuel 22:33

33 It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect.

1 Chronicles 16:11

11 Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always.

2 Chronicles 16:9

9 For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.

Nehemiah 8:10

10 Nehemiah said, "Go and enjoy choice food and sweet drinks, and send some to those who have nothing prepared. This day is sacred to our Lord. Do not grieve, for the joy of the LORD is your strength."

Psalm 18:32

32 It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect.

Psalm 22:19

19 But you, O LORD, be not far off; O my Strength, come quickly to help me.

Psalm 28:7

7 The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.

Psalm 28:8

8 The LORD is the strength of his people, a fortress of salvation for his anointed one.

Psalm 29:11

11 The LORD gives strength to his people; the LORD blesses his people with peace.

AND MY GOD SHALL SUPPLY ALL YOUR NEED ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY BY CHRIST JESUS.

Philippians 4:19

IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want God to see me through over my exams that I have taken, and grant me my heart desires and flying colors in my results. Lord as I have sit my exams, I commit it in your hands, I pray for a positive outcome and good news. Let the results be pleasing unto my ears. I pray for success and...
Replies
10
Views
192
Please pray I get good grades in my ### subjects. I will be very happy and thankful to anyone who prays for me.
Replies
9
Views
204
Please pray for my exam later on ### so I can pass my exam because my ### hates me for no ### and she might fail me. I am so scared even though I can’t study. I don’t know what to do.
Replies
9
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,471
Messages
16,788,360
Members
649,039
Latest member
Yaerlenmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom