Prayer For My ### Boys Schooling

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

starsr1

Guest
please pray the Lord will bless my 3 ###'s with a good education in a good school. Pray that they be blessed with great teachers and opportunities to excel and may they use their gifts and talents to glorify our Lord and savior Jesus Christ. Thank you--God bless you and may he answer your prayers as well!

-Ps. My oldest son (###yrs.old) is autistic, I need to find the right school/teacher for him!
 
Your children will be taught of the lord and great will be the peace of your children.

Isaiah 54:13. May God grant them wisdom and success in everything in Jesus' name.
 
Do you know ### Williams?

She is not the only autist who turned out to be a genius.

And you might not be the only one with such a prayer.

The educational revolution has actually started already.

For example, here you can find a lot of sound help and advice:

Did you know? - Didactic Pilot
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello all, please pray that my boyfriends medical withdrawal is approved during his review in mid august. This has been very stressful for him and he is in the final stages of review and only 2 classes shy of his degree! He has his final review mid august and we are praying that he will be...
Replies
13
Views
184
I have lost 3 of my boys in less than 2 yrs, the most recent yesterday, and I need support. Thank you so very much. God Bless?✝️
Replies
11
Views
156
I SPEAK DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY I GET SET FREE FROM RAPING WEIRDOS MY OFFSPRINGS MY INNOCENTFAMILY OUR PETS ### WHOEVER NEEDS IT GREATLY. I DONT WANT DEMONS EVERYONE IN MY SOUL MATE AREA GET OUT SATAN ### AND ALL DEMONS THERE IS NO CONSIDERATION FROM THE RAPING WEIRDOS...
Replies
8
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,466
Messages
16,777,306
Members
648,022
Latest member
Kriyruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom