Caesila

Disciple of Prayer
I pray for my immediate and extended family members who are not saved to be saved. I pray for unity in ###'s house, I stand against hatred towards one another, but let the love of God bind us together in the Name of Jesus Amen.
 
Friend I stand in agreement and I'm praying with you. May the Lord bless you and the needs of your family.

Heavenly Father I ask that You would greatly bless each point of ###'s petition, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
I pray for my immediate and extended family members who are not saved to be saved. I pray for unity in ###'s house, I stand against hatred towards one another, but let the love of God bind us together in the Name of Jesus Amen.
I love your prayer!
Lord please let salvation in Jesus cover this family and bind them all in love. Let sin and hatred be rejected so they can live well and a unity front together.
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid-19 variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to come to know You and make You known. God heal me in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. May I greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me with the love, desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill my God-Purpose as I work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]

Please Read God Wants To Use You...
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer having my items in my house disappearing but no know one in house knows anything and denies they did, but I suspect two does k own or has taken from me. Everything before this one item has disappeared is the only thing I would like to have back, I think the one person who did probably has...
Replies
11
Views
79
Please pray for the salvation of my family members. Pray that God will soften their hearts, open their spiritual eyes, draw them personally to Jesus Christ, and give them a genuine desire to know Him. Please pray that every barrier preventing them from coming to Christ will be removed, and that...
Replies
7
Views
124
Dear prayer partners. Thank you all for your prayers and for acknowledging my need for prayer. I appreciate you all and God bless you and your families too. Today I seek your prayer for my patient in ### and her daughter who is traveling to England today. Please pray for my daughter and her...
Replies
12
Views
409
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,783
Messages
16,792,564
Members
649,386
Latest member
Moroaroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom