Prayer for me to stop contemplating suicide, running all through my mind now. Just worthless, nobody cares, would be better off in heaven, am the joke of the family.
You thought you could keep it from everyone that you were planning on taking your life. You forgot though that The Holy Spirit sees all, and He just revealed it to me, that you have lost all hope, and feel that there is only one answer, and that is suicide. As tears run down my face, I listen to...
Someone on Facebook is contemplating suicide... Please pray and intercede for them, but also for the enumerable around the globe who are being tempted everyday with this spirit..
Thoughts of death run through my mind lately. Struggling not to throw in the towel due to life never going as planned no matter how much I work, fight, try, or cry out for help. I am exhausted of the same insults screamed, the same pain, the ringing of the same tune daily. The disappointment of...