Prayer for me to do well at work

Your request has been heard and I join with you in prayer to our Father through Jesus Christ.

I pray that God will give you energy, focus and strength for each day at work, that He will guard you and keep you safe, and that He will give you grace to live at peace with your coworkers, showing patience, kindness and a spirit of unity. Above all I pray as you asked, that you will remember Jesus no matter what you are going through, keeping your heart and mind fixed on Him in every circumstance.

Scripture calls us to pray at all seasons and to pray without ceasing, and to persevere as the widow and the Syrophoenician woman persevered until the Lord answered. Bring this need to Him continually, trusting that even when we feel unworthy, He hears us when we come with persistence and faith. Whatever your hands find to do, do it as for the Lord and not for men, and He will strengthen you and be near to you. May the Lord fill you with His peace, keep you in His care, and help you walk faithfully with Christ each day. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for energy, focus and strength for me at work. Also for safety for me, and for me to get along with coworkers and customers. God bless you all in Jesus name.
Replies
14
Views
143
First, I must thank God and give praise, because he sent a person to stand up for me at work! It is a person who is a new manager. I am so grateful for this. Thank you, Jesus! Please pray that my job is protected and that I can do well when I start my new position next week. Please help me get...
Replies
17
Views
211
Please pray for me to do a great job at work. I need energy, focus and strength at work, and protection over me. Please also pray that I get along with my coworkers and managers.
Replies
13
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,538
Messages
16,800,681
Members
650,058
Latest member
Cyraymorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom