Prayer for ### lump

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

On my ### birthday a few days ago I woke up with a small hard lump in my armpit. I am anxious and nervous about this as breast cancer and other cancers run on both sides of my family. Please pray that the lump goes away and is not cancerous and that every part of my body is free of cancer...
Replies
10
Views
363
Please pray healing over right ear and protection I. Jesus name we pray and protection around loved ones grands and kids finances
Replies
12
Views
156
I am ### weeks postpartum with my ### baby and currently breastfeeding. Soon after giving birth, I noticed a lump in my breast that was more noticeable when my breasts were engorged. I brought it to the attention of my doctor during my follow-up today, and he said he is certain it’s nothing but...
Replies
13
Views
570
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,456
Messages
16,788,261
Members
649,025
Latest member
Valaerzarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom