Prayer For Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I pray that you will Fill My Heart With Your Love And My Mind With Your Wisdom. I pray For Peace To Replace My Unrest And Suffering. I Pray That You Will Help Guide Me To Make Better Decisions. More Than Anything, I wish For A Loving Relationship And An End To My Loneliness. If It Is Your Will, please Help Me To Recognize it When It Happens. Thank You For all Of Your Blessings. In Jesus'name I Pray.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi please pray for me. My life was ruined because of demonic possession. I have been delivered from legions and I am now repenting with the bible and Jesus. Please pray for my love life, wisdom, career, loved ones. Thank you Jesus 🙏🏻
Replies
11
Views
157
Please pray God sends a new woman in my life to love
Replies
9
Views
154
Dear Heavenly Father, I've been thinking a lot about this man introduced to me last week. There is no contact after the introductions but part of me hopes he'll reach out. I have this insane feeling that we'll end up together. If he's not meant for me, I hope you'll help me remove him from my...
Replies
7
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,972
Messages
16,794,137
Members
649,550
Latest member
Cheodoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom