Prayer For Life Line ### ### Centre.###, ###.###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dr.P.K.Prakash
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dr.P.K.Prakash

Guest
My Lord God Jesus. I love You my lord. Dear Lord You have turned me from my govt job towards a service for ailment of the people of my city. Lord, You have given me the whole hospital to run and serve and to spread Your name not by words but by deed and service like Mother Teresa. Lord but how???? I want to do but perhaps I am getting weak financially. Lord up till now around rupees ### to ### lacs are finished and I thank You Lord for providing The Amount., but... now Lord it's the time to work out. We need CT Scan machine.., we need a fully loaded Operation Theatre.., An Ambulance - how poor villagers take the dead bodies of their dear ones on their cycle., Lord I want to cry with them but at the same time I want to help those needy persons....,,I am sorry Lord... the list is getting long.. Lord You are my Shepherd., I shall not want my Lord.. Lord I do not want to spread your name by words I want people to live You my Lord... My loving Lord I do not know how will it all happen., but I do know It all will happen some day and Your Hospital will start serving healing the people of my city.. Bless us O Lord..Amen..
 
Dear Father, We are very thankful to you to give ### a nice thought to serve mankind, Lord with your grace he has worked out all possible milestones, Lord you know the situation for ### he is unable to source additional financials, we are also weak, but your the master of the universe, nothing is impossible for you, Lord show the right way and let not ### services suffer due to insufficient funds and inadequate tools and machinery. Lord We pray in Your Divine name that you Bless His Hospital according to your Will, Praying in JESUS Name - AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning brethren. My father came to me today regarding a dream he had about me, where I went missing for ### days, where I was napped and brought to another parish. Brethren, I've researched and seemingly so this dream means that I'm being called to repentance. Truthfully so, I will not...
Replies
8
Views
141
Please pray for me. I have debts to pay today. Pray for those people whom I have to pay to understand my problem. Please pray for me to open a way for my financial stability. In Jesus' name I pray.
Replies
7
Views
152
I pray for everyone also that needs it, may God give and provide for your needs and life. I need prayer for God to give me strength, POWER LOVE SOUND MIND to get through the most trying and difficult times. I really need his help as I'm afraid and I know he said do not fear, BUT I'M FEARING...
Replies
8
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,706
Messages
16,779,959
Members
648,246
Latest member
Thuyport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom