Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Please pray for my husband Anil Kumar to get a good job with 25k salary as he is trying for 25k salaried job since 4 yrs. We have credit card payments of nearly 30k. Please pray for him to get a good job and clear all our debts as soon as possible in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen.
Thanks a lot for ur prayers. Today my husband got 2 offers of 25k salaried jobs. God gave him 2 jobs when asked for 1 job. All Glory to Jesus. Thank you Jesus. Praise you Jesus. Amen

Please pray for my husband Anil Kumar to get a good job with 25k salary as he is trying for 25k salaried job since 4 yrs. We have credit card payments of nearly 30k. Please pray for him to get a good job and clear all our debts as soon as possible in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen.
Dear all, thanks a lot for your prayers. My Husband got hike in his salary to 25k. All Glory to Jesus. Thank You Jesus. Praise you Jesus.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Replies
Views
Please pray for my husband to get 25k salaried job. He went to interview on Tuesday. They agreed to give 22k but my husband is demanding 25k. Pleas pray for him to get that job in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen.
Replies
Views
Please pray for my husband to get 25k salaried job as his salary is not sufficient to meet our needs. He is using credit cards and our debts increased. Please pray for him to get good job with good timings near to our house and clear all our debts in jesus mighty name.
Replies
Views
Please pray for my husband to get 25k salaried job as his salary is not sufficient to meet our needs. He is using credit cards and our debts increased. Please pray for him to get good job with good timings near to our house and clear all our debts in jesus mighty name.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom